Carly's POV

As I scroll through Instagram sipping my Pumpkin spice latte my ears are taking over by piercing screams.  I look up from my iPhone to find a guy standing right in front of me. Did i just bump into him without noticing?

Anyways this guy wasn't that tall but tall enough for me to bump into his chest while standing. 

"Yo welcome to hot topic 50% off bleach today" he said.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

That's when a girl with long brown hair walked in, and she was wearing a shirt that I think said 'Marijuana's trench'. 

"Adian stop harassing the costumers!" she said to who now I know is Adian.

"Sorry how can I help you today?" he said unenthusiastic to me.

"Sorry I was just scrolling through Beyoncé's Instagram, and wasn't paying attention where I was going" I explain.

She looks at me with disgust, but Adian just stands there looking at me.

"ILOVEBEYONCE" Adian screams wide eyed I just see that one girl huff.

She walks closer holding a stack of shirts then i realize her shirt says "Marianas Trench" Well she's less scary now.

"Well hi my name is Alli, what's yours?" she says while we shake hands.

"Carly" I reply.

That when I hear it angels voices a.k.a five seconds of summer I'm just like "omgomomgomgomg"  I my head its "She looks so perfect" playing I only know that song though but I'm the biggest fan.

I guess that she noticed because she asked me if I liked 5sos.

"Yeah I really love Luke so much" She rolled her eyes.

"You know there are more of them right?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah the one with the face and the other one...." I said.

"Yeah..... well I'm so excited, because I get to go see them in concert soon!" she says.

"I'm so jealous!" I scream.

"Well... me and my friends have an extra ticket. Do you want to go?" She asks.

"OMG OF COURSE I DO!!" I scream again.

"Calm down here's my phone number" She grabs a pen from the cash register and hands me a piece of paper with her number.

That's how all of that began, I should have never took that number.