Chapter Twenty Five

Michael POV

I woke up early to go to my room so I could shower and change. I had multiple messages from Monica asking me to call her. I had not talk to her in a while so I could not figure out what she would want. I just decided I would contact her after the trip. I called the office to make sure everything was running smoothly then I hopped in the shower. After getting the shower I dressed and decided to surprise Aaliyah with breakfast in bed. I went to the Starbucks counter and ordered her favorite latte and then stopped by one of the restaurants on the boat and ordered her an omelet and something for myself. While waiting I happen to see Carter. We made eye contact then the waiter asked me a question so I turned away.

"Michael right?" Carter said.

"Yeah, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"You can leave my wife alone for one" He said.

I shook my head and laughed then proceeded to the counter to check the wait time on my food.

"Listen Aaliyah is mine and she always will be no one can change that. So when I am ready for her to come crawling back she will be on her knees begging me to forgive her for leaving" Carter said.

"You obviously don't know Aaliyah very well. She is a woman with so much integrity and pride. She would never lower her standards again to date a wack ass nigga like you" I said.

He laughed then shook his head.

"I guess we will see then" he said.

"Whatever, get the fuck out of my presence" I said.

He just shook his head and walked away. I hated everything about it not just because he was an ass, but because he disrespected Aaliyah. If I knew it wouldn't ruin my reputation I would fight him. After getting the food I went back to the room. Aaliyah was still sleeping peacefully I set everything on the end table and laid down next to her. I placed soft kisses on her back then her neck.

"So you trying to get something else started and you haven't even brushed your teeth" Aaliyah said.

"I go out and get you breakfast and you insult me" I said.

I pretended to grab my heart like I was hurt. I looked at her and she was laughing.

"So what did you bring me?" Aaliyah said.

"I got you an omelet and your favorite latte" I said.

"Well it's the least you could do after blowing my back out last night" Aaliyah said.

"Well I didn't hear you complaining much" I said.

She blushed then looked down.

"Just shut up and give me my food" she said.

I gave her the food and we both ate and watched one of the movies on TV. After we finished eating we had sex again. Micha called and said they were ready for the activities for the day. We showered together and had sex again.

"Michael we need to talk about what we are doing" Aaliyah said.

"Listen I know this is all confusing, but let's just let it happen. Go with the flow for once and when we get back we can talk for however long you would like" I said.

She nodded and we started to get dressed.

"Baby you have to change we are going hiking you can't wear heels" I said.

"Eww we are still doing that I thought yall changed yall mind" she said.

"No we didn't so come on change" I said.

She rolled her eyes and proceed to undress I shook my head and laughed.

"How do I look?" Aaliyah asked.

I told her she look cute as usual. She wore distressed jeans, a Moschino mesh crop top with a black sports bra underneath, Balmain black boots, and black sunglasses. She wore light make-up and a red lipstick with her hair in a high ponytail.

"Okay I am ready" she said.

"Finally lets go meet them at the bar" I said.

Aaliyah POV

That hike was so terrible I hated everything about it and I was ready to take off my clothes and get in the shower. We were all going back to our rooms to change so we could go do trivia and dance classes. I couldn't decided what to wear so I called Roxy on FaceTime for help.

"Hey mama, what's up?" Roxy said.

"I can't decide what to wear. I am going to show you a few options tell me which is good" I said.

"Okay" she said.

After showing Roxy all the options she helped me decide and we hung up. I heard a knock on my door and ran to answer.

"Well hello there" I said.

"Hey little one, I just came by to kick it with you for a little bit" Josh said.

"Awww well I am glad you did come on in I was just about to do my make-up and hair" I said.

"So I hear a certain couple is back together" He said.

"No we are not back together just going with the flow" I said.

"Yeah whatever I am just waiting for the wedding date" Josh said.

"Now stop it, you know Michael aint thinking about no marriage" I said.

"Listen, all I know is that he loves you. He may not say it often, but just the mention of your name makes him smile. I never seen him like this with nobody else" Josh said.

"Well he makes me happy too and drives me crazy, but I love him also and I hope we can make this second go round work" I said.

Josh stayed for a little while longer until he realized he needed to go and get ready. We had a lot of fun and trivia and dance class. After that we went to dinner we would be back in Miami tomorrow morning so we decided to get drunk. I can truly say I enjoyed being with my friends on this trip. I hoped that Michael and I could continue to make this thing we had going on work when we got back to Georgia.