Chaper Thirty Two

Aaliyah POV
I had just got out the shower and I was trying to decide what to wear to dinner tonight. I wanted to feel sexy so I decided on a deep V black Balmain crop top, a embellished A line skirt, nude Top Ford heels, and a nude YSL bag. I paired it with gold accessories light make-up and my hair bone straight with a middle part. By the time I was finish it was 8:30 so o grabbed my keys and left my house. When I got to the restaurant I was the first one there so I found a table and waited for my girls. I left the table to go to the bathroom and saw Michael sitting at a table by alone. It had been a while since I seen him and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I took a deep breath and walked towards him. Until I saw Monica come in the restaurant and head towards him. I turned around and went back to my table. I got a call from Micha saying she was stuck at the hospital and Roxy said she was running late so I told them we could just reschedule. As I was finishing up the last of my drink I heard this big commotion. I looked over and saw a marriage proposal was going on. What I did expect was that it was the man who was suppose to be proposing to me. I saw Michael on his knee in front of Monica as he asked her to marry him I saw her hold her stomach and scream yes. Before I knew it I had threw my money on the table and ran out of the restaurant.

Michael POV

Earlier I had called my jeweler and got Monica a nice ring . I decided that I needed to do the right thing and make her my wife. I had messed up with Li so I decided to let her go so she could be happy. My unborn child deserved a two parent household. When I stood up to hug Monica I saw Aaliyah dart out of the restaurant.