Chapter 7: The Flight

Katherine POV

I am sitting on the plane cuddling the koala that Sara just gave me. I am looking at the other people on the plane they all look as though they are going home after a holiday here in America.
I fall asleep and wake up a few hours later. I decide to watch a movie. The movie that plays is the conjuring and I remember watching the sequel to it with Blake.
I started crying and my mum turned to me to see what was wrong I was to upset to tell her I just curled up in her arms and just cried and cried.
" I just don't wanna leave", I cry even more.
I end up getting my laptop out and watching funny videos Sara, Blake and I made.
A few hours had passed and we had just landed at our stop over.
I immediately run out of the plane and open my laptop to Skype Sara and Blake.

It is Sunday morning in Texas and they are baking a cake, since its bake a cake Sunday. I see Blake in the background trying to mix a cake batter, whilst Sara is informing me that she wishes I was here to tell Blake to stop baking because he can't bake.

We talk for 4 hours and then Sara has to leave for dancing.
Blake and I talk for another hour mainly talking about how our long distance relationship will work, and how much we already miss each other.
I say bye and tell him I'll call him when I arrive at Australia and end the call.
We are about to head back onto the plane.
I sleep for the last 5 hours of the flight and wake up to my mum shaking me and yelling saying that the plane has landed...