Chapter 11: Suprise

The next morning I wake up and look at my watch. Shit it's 12 I'm really late for school.
I decide not to go again, I mean I'm not missing much.
I smell eggs and I run downstairs.
"Surprise" , Sara yells and runs up to me.
"Omg I've missed you so much" , I cry.
"Where's Blake?" She asks.
" sleeping", I whisper.
" well let's wake him up " Sara whispers.
We walk up the stairs and both attack Blake. He grabs me and kisses me.
We walk downstairs and eat breakfast.
After that we get ready and decide to go to a trampoline place.
My mum drives us to the shops, then we walk to the trampoline place.
We start jumping on the trampolines and decide to go to the dodgeball area. Blake is put on the other team. So Sara and I gang up on him.
He dodges all of our shots, and we dodge his.
Everyone else got out, and the only people left were Blake and I.
I throw it and it hits his head.
"Dammit!", I whisper.
Because I hit his head it means I go out.
We jump around for about an hour then decide to go and get lunch.
We got to a burger place, and we order large meals.
After we finished eating, Sara and I forced Blake to come shopping with us.
By the end of the day Blake had about 10 bags of clothes in his hands.
When we get home and all just lie on the couch, and talk about how are lives have been.
"I seriously miss you so much, I don't have anyone to talk to about, you know who", Sara says. Nudging my shoulder stopping me from saying he's name.
I laugh, "I mean I guess I've missed you but unlike you I have other friends, I'm kidding you know how much I've missed you"
We all lie there laughing.
I tell them about the friends I've made and I invite them over.
They stay for around 1/2 hour as I wanted to spend as much time with Blake and Sara as I could.
We decide we were just gonna have a Netflix marathon all night. We ate popcorn, chocolate and heaps of lollies.
We ended up going to sleep at 7am.
I missed school the next day as well.
I know this chapter probably isn't very good and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had no ideas.... I'm kinda stuck on what to write so if any one has any ideas please comment
~ Katherine xoxo