Chapter 10: Bowling

As I walk into the school gates Blake calls me.
"I'm walking into the school gates, what do you want," I say.
"To tell you something", he's says "turn around".
I turn around and see Blake standing there with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate.
I jump into his arms and give him a giant hug wrapping my legs around him.

I decide to not go to school that day because Blake was only staying for 2 days.
We decide to go bowling but first I go home to change into some normal clothes.
I wear some ripped black high waisted jeans with a white cropped tank top and some black converse.
We get driven to the bowling alley by my mum.
She tells us that we can stay and get dinner after bowling and that we can get a cab home.
We walk into the bowling alley.

We decide to get some food before we actually start bowling. I order a chicken nuggets with chips and so does Blake. After eating we play some arcade games. I obviously beat Blake. I even won him a teddy bear.
We then go bowling. I suck at bowling so Blake helps me. We decide to leave after one game and go to get some ice cream, then go to the pool.
We walk to the ice cream shop and decide to share two scoops one of mango and one of chocolate. We walk back to my house as we aren't that far away.
We decide to go for a late night swim.
I slowly walk in trying not to get my hair wet because I didn't want to wash it.
Then Blake decides to do a cannonball so the water splashes all over my hair.
"Hey watch it", I yell drowning him in the pool.
We just joke around and have fun for a few hours in the pool before having showers then going into my room to watch movies.
We decide to put on a comedy movie. I go downstairs and make some popcorn and grab some chocolate.
As I come up the stairs and walk into my room Blake jumps out and scares me. The popcorn nearly spills everywhere.
We laughed and watched a few movies before I fell asleep on Blake.

Sorry for not updating. P.S I thought of bowling before Blake went bowling with joey and Mark just saying.