Chapter 9: School

Katherine's POV

About a month later I start at their school. They meet me at my front door at 7:45 am so we can walk to school.
As we are walking I bump into this girl. She yells out watch it.
As we walked away Alyssa informs me she's the schools typical mean girl and her names Amber.
We walk into the school gates. The school is huge it has 3 large buildings, a fountain and a statue of the founder of the school. It's quite an ugly statue.
*ring ring*
"Ok so first we have roll call, can I see your timetable?" Alyssa asked. I showed her and Liv leant over and looked as well.
"You're in our roll call!" Liv said excitedly.
"Let's go, it's in room 122." Alyssa said as she started walking down the hall.
We get to room the room and we get our books out and start to read. Then the teacher marks the roll and we go to our first class.
As we are walking I get a text from Blake saying miss you can't wait to see you soon.
I reply yeah see you next month I miss you so much.
Our first class is English. The teacher introduces me to the class quickly then starts the class. He was kinda rude. The class started to do work but I was lost I ask Olivia what we are doing and the teacher yells at me and moves me. Most of that lesson I didn't do anything, I kinda just sat there thinking about seeing Blake and Sara again.
The bells goes and we walk to our next class. It's dance. I loved the dance class because it took my mind off what Blake was doing. The lesson goes by really quickly.
*skipping the rest of school*
We walk home and the girls drop me off at my house. I immediately call Blake and Sara and tell them about my first day. Blake didn't pick up which was weird because he usually always picks up straight away so i just told Sara about my day. She tells me she has to leave after only being on the call for 25 minutes which was weird.
I decided to just watch some YouTube videos and I eventually fell asleep.
Sorry haven't updated in a while I forgot about it. Will try to update once or twice a day.