Chapter 5: Blake and Katherines last day togeher part 2

Katherine's POV
His lips crashed onto mine, and the kiss lasted 3 seconds. He suddenly pulled away.
"I'm sorry." He said looking away.

"No it's ok." I exclaimed.

He looked at me, his eyes shining brightly at me before he once again crashed his lips onto mine.
We leave the park and head for the movies.

We arrive at the cinemas and buy two tickets to the conjuring 2. Trust Blake to choose that.
The movie had only just started and I was already scared. During one of the less scary parts Blake yawned and put his arm around my shoulder making me feel protected.
There was a jump scare and it made me jump, Blake just looked at me and laughed before pecking me on the lips.
After the movie had finished we went to Burger King again followed by ice-cream.

That night Blake slept at my house, it was really cold so he decided to sleep in my single bed with me. He put his arms around me and I fell asleep in an instant.

Blake's POV
Katherine fell asleep in my arms, she's so cute when she's sleeping. I wish she wasn't leaving for Australia so soon, I only have one more day with her and we're spending it with Sara not that Sara is bad I just wish that I could be with her alone.

We woke up at 5:00am and couldn't get back to sleep so we talked and kissed. I wish this moment could last forever.
At around 7:00am her mother came in and told us that Sara is coming in half an hour.
We finally decided to get up and get dressed. The doorbell rang and Katherine and I looked at each other and said "Sara" at the same time with a smile on our faces...