#OhNoLouis !!!

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

≪≫

After Zayn and Louis talked, the small boy calmed down. Both boys decided it would be better if Louis took the rest of the day off. Louis didn't know what to do since he didn't want to call his parents and have to tell them why he needed to leave school, so he called the only available person he could think of.

Liam.

Liam was a college student so he was free around this time. Liam of course immediately agreed to picking up the boy so Louis was currently sitting outside of the attendance office in an uncomfortable wood chair with his bag sitting on his lap.

Louis flicked his fringe out of his eyes and then checked his phone. Louis had just gotten a text from Liam telling the boy that he had arrived at the school. He alerted the administrator in the office who nodded him off.

Louis opened the front door but looked over his shoulder to see a disheveled Harry rushing towards him. Louis's eyes widened and his mouth parted. He whipped back around and then looked around the parking lot to see Liam leaning against his motorcycle right in front facing Louis. Louis had never felt so happy to see Liam before in his life.

Liam's helmet was off and he smiled at Louis. Louis smiled back but quickly looked over his shoulder once more to see Harry opening the front doors. Louis had no idea what to do. He did not want to talk to Harry about anything, especially not here and not now I'm front of Liam.

Louis was only a couple steps away from Liam so he rushed forward doing the only thing he could think of to stop Harry. Liam gave him a confused look as Louis got closer, right before Louis grabbed Liam's face and kissed him....

≪≫

≪≫
RIPP LARRY SORRY GUYS BUT I DECIDED TO TURN THIS INTO A LILO FIC IM JUST NOT FEELIN IT WITH LARRY ANYMORE JK JUST FUCKING WITH YA I WOULD NEVER BETRAY MY PARENTS LIKE THAT SO SORRY GUYS ITS KINDA UGLY RN BUT DONT WORRY FAM ITS GONNA GET BETTER SOON AND BTW DONT HATE HARRY BC ILL AT LEAST TELL YOU THAT HE NEEDS TO WORD THINGS BETTER LMAOOOOO RIP