Fantasy 1

"You should be safe here"

I safely put Amelia in a flower which I planted with magic and stared at her.

"I'm sure I will meet you again soon ,my princess"

My sight suddenly got blurry and tears started falling from my eyes.

" I will never forget you"

I stepped back and started chanting.

"Obey obey do as I say,protect this baby and only someone goodhearted can blah blah blah......"

I continued the chant but suddenly I hear a stomp of a feet and felt the moving of the ground.I chant the magic fast and run.

_ _ _ _

Once upon a time ,In a world of fantasy ,there was a peaceful kingdom called Fantasia. People are hardworking,the place is full of resources,there are so many trees and many kinds of plants,wizards are so skillful,guards are always attentive and most of all ,the kingdom is ruled by a powerful and kind king and queen. A perfect example of a good kingdom.

The people are always wearing bright smile everyday and because of it,they didn't notice the king and queen's frustration.Of course they won't notice because the the two of them always wear the brightest smiles in the whole kingdom but deep inside there was loneliness.They wanted a child but the cant have it.

_ _ _ _

One day the queen was picking flowers in the magical garden in the castle (more like a forest)where fairies live and where magical or rare plants are found . As the queen wondered around the forest,looking around flowers that have jewels,some have different colors and few have magic if it blooms. At the time she reached somewhere unfamiliar,She look at her surroundings and realized she's lost. She look up and see the sun setting.

"This is bad!"

She directly tracked her way going to the exit but failed.Until she saw a bright light ,she followed it thinking it is the way of the exit.She continued walking until the light is getting bigger and this lead her to the middle of the garden. At the time she stepped where the light is,she saw a huge flower and little flowers with different color with gems in the middle surrounding it.She was curious,so she get closer and suddenly the flower slowly bloomed and something unexpected came out. The queen was shock and directly go near the baby,Yes,it was a baby,sleeping peacefully.

"Why would a parent live this beautiful child in the middle of the garden?"

The queen quickly get the child and run to the castle.

-At the Castle-

When the king saw her with the child,he was so shock and said

"Who's child is that?! "the king yelled.

The queen just smiled which made the king confused.When the queen got closer to him she said..."I just saw this child from the forest,can we adopt her ?"

and the queen continue explaining. When the king knew about it already ,he was so happy until they made there decision that they are gonna adopt the baby.

-The next day-

the people living in Fantasia gathered in the castle because the king and queen had an announcement to make

King:"people of Fantasia! tonight we will have a ball and everybody is invited ,so prepare yourselves"

after that,the king announced the other announcement about there town.

-At the ball-

everybody in Fantasia was there and the king was excited to tell the good news.

King:"attention2x...hello people of Fantasia!You must be wondering why are you all here ...the reason is we have a baby and its a girl! "

Queen:"and we decided to name her Flora"

the king and queen continued talking happily ...

- - - -

Thank you for reading . please continue reading world of fantasy and please vote and comment for I can be happy and I can continue this;) and sorry because it is short.B-bye!

~E-jane~