Fantasy 27

-Flora-

2 days have passed since the ball and it's been 2 days too ,that me and Harry were officially a couple and 2 days for riley and toby were having...I don't know,problems maybe...they weren't eating and not having good sleep too.Whenever I ask them about what happened,toby just answered that his ok and for Riley ,he won't answer.

*knock**knock*

Me: I'll get it

I opened the door and saw a beautiful girl ,same age as me.

Me: umm....

And suddenly somebody popped out in my back.

Toby: Allie is that you?

Allie: umm...hi toby

His face delighted when she saw allie...weird ,something is fishy here.

Toby:Please...come inside

His expressionless face was gone ...weird.

Toby's PoV

Is she still mad at me?Why is she here?does she want to talk about the ball?

"Umm...toby?"

I snap out off my thoughts and look at Allie

"Oh...I'm sorry,what were you saying again?"

Allie: I came here because....ummm...can I stay here for awhile?

*cough*cough* did I hear it right?

"What do You mean?"

Allie:you knew already that I'm new in this town right?

"Yeah"

Allie:After the ball ,when I go to the place I rent,the land lady told me to pay the rent the day after tomorrow,which was this day but I don't have enough money to pay her so today she didn't let me stay there already.So I decided to find a place to stay but I got no relatives in this town and got no friends because I'm new here,so I came here cause your the only person I knew .So can I stay here for awhile until I can find a place to stay?

"Sure"

I said happily....this will be my chance to get closer to her!

"Connor! Can she stay in our house for awhile?"

Connor:ok

Allie:where should I put my luggage?

"Oh,yeah! I almost forgot"

I talk to connor about where should she sleep or what room should she stay...I told him that she would stay in my room but its a NO.We should be separated because I'm a guy and she's a lady so yeah we cant sleep together but except for couples like flora and harry because they are engaged .so we decided that Allie will stay in the room of Flora and harry will stay in my room.

"Allie you can stay in Flora's room"

Allie:ok

I smiled at her before she go to the room...I'm really happy that she is staying here but at the same time frustrated because she can't stay in my room...hehehe :)

Unknown person's PoV

Yes!thanks to you I can get closer to my kill...there's no stopping now...*evil laugh* just wait and see what will happen next ,just one step away and my mission is complete.

And if you ,toby will stop my plans ,I'll kill you with no mercy.

_ _ _ _

Heheh,sorry! I really can't concentrate in writing write now,I don't why,but thankyou for all the readers who still keep on supporting this story.Ill try to write more chapters in this story.And I'll do my best to update soon.

-E_jane-