Fantasy 16

*Floras♥POV*

*For how many months boys are always chasing me and asking me to date and all girls glare at me especially when im with the Campus Boys ,the C - boys often hang out with me together with harry and veronica , I dont know why Harry always glares at the C-boys when im with them just like the girls do to me .....sometimes veronica said that harry is just jealous when im with the boooyssssss...and i thinks what veronica said is true and i keep telling harry about it but he always deny.........about Toby,he always wants to have attention from allie but he is always ignored .And now its December and its winter time and its Christmas here and in our world, instead of snow falling from the sky in our world gifts fall from the sky and in this world a person who has magic ,who grants wishes and give gifts once a year at 25 dec.....whats is the name again .....sa....sante claws?....no....santo claus?, no......sonta claus?,no....santa claws?..no..........SANta ...CLause.........................Thats Right !!!!!!! Santa Clause.....in our world it is not a person it is a tree a sakura tree or cherry blossom like ,but the flower is a crystal snow flakes...when it glow it became so colorful and the sky will go colorful like a rainbow and start raining gifts at december 1 to 3....riiiiiiinnnnggg its already time .....i need to hurry.......*

*At class*.......

our adviser is talking about christmass and asking us for a suggestion what to do before the christmass break....

girl 1 :blah blah

boy 1 : blah 2×

girl 2 : blah 2×

kevin : how about a christmass party

Mark : yes ,with exchanging gifts

spencer : i approve

all : yeah! ........

exept for me ....i havnt have any experiences yet and im so nervous......i wonder if harry is nervous just like me.....

until someone poke me in the chicks and i already know who it is ,he did it all the time (chapter 13 ) ,"kevin" ,

me : what ? (in a lazy way)

kevin : you have a letter ......cutie

me : dont call me that ......

kevin : what ...... cu....u .....tie..........

me : grrr.....nevermind ,just give me it ...

kevin : your adorable....

i murr murr.....last time i like them because there cute and ho.......ttttt....b-but it irritates me........

i unfold the paper and read in my mind.....

Flora,

hi besty ......im just gonna tell you that.....i know this makes you mad ....maybe but you better look at the left side of room ......its your fiance ,hes talking and laughing with another girl ....im sorry....

veronica,

while i read the letter ,i look at the left row and saw harry talking to that girl ,very close and the girl is one of the populars ,yes im one maybe.....but shes one of the sexy ones , cheer leaders.....grrr ....ill talk to him later i murmur...

kevin : jeeeeaaaaaalous :D

*At harry *

*harrys POV*

harry : no i dont want really.....

*flash back*

umm excuse me, the girl insisted to the seatmate to move out to her seat and shell seat there because of harry......

girl : hi handsome ~♥

harry : ....... -_- ~poker face

girl : sooooo....can you be my you know.....

: know what ......

girl : you dumy.....i wanna be your gf

me : what ....no ...

girl : please ,

i always say no until the girl go closer and closer to him...thats the time flora saw me .....so i push the girl out off me and say it

*end of flash back *

me : no i dont want really!

hello ! thankyou for reading guys and the answer for your question anime 360 about having a wedding the answer is yes ...maybe if i can.......so bye bye please vote , comment. thankyou for reading ,...,

-e-jane -

*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*●*-*