Fantasy 23

A/N:hi sorry for the VERY late update , I was super busy this summer . . .I almost give up on this story because I don't have anymore ideas but because of you, my dear readers , I'll continue the story . . . thank you and enjoy reading ^0^

. . .

23 : A Day With You

. . .

Flora's POV

"umm ... o yeah i almost forgot that I have something to do.. bye!"

I said quickly and rush out from the classroom

Veronica/Von:"W-wait how about the -

I cut her sentence and

"umm, about that , let's just continue tomorrow , I'm really in hurry.Sorry."

I continue walking fast or more like running.After running I stop in our field and sit one of there benches .

"hmm...what should I give her? and wwaaiitt...why did she ask me what's my favorites , maybe I'm her picked person ...nahh , maybe not ...but what should I give her and where should I get it ...hmm, they have a mall near here maybe I'll go there but before that I'll sleep."

ZzzZzzZzz ! ! !

- - - -

Author's Note

Hii!!! I'm here again , the reason I'm here because I'll explain something...ok! let's start , about why flora already went out from her classroom even it's still morning, the answer is : the school is getting ready for the Christmas ball ...and the Christmas party and the Christmas ball is not the same , the Xmas party is only in the classrooms unlike the ball it's held in the gym and there's no exchanging gift , but you can give someone a gift to any person not like the exchanging gift in the Xmas party.In the ball there's food and dance .in the Christmas party there exchanging gift and games after that, the continuation is the ball ...

that's all but before I say good bye , I'd like to tell you that your free to ask question and you can only see the answers in every chapter ..so that's all thankyou ...b-bye ●_~v ...

- - - -

back to Flora's POV

Flora..Flora...

I heard a familiar voice calling me...

Flora ....flora....

I slowly open my eyes to see ...my fiance

Flora... flora ...b-[announcement:Again,please go home now because they are now starting to prepare for the Christmas ball and your not allowed to see it.Thank you for listening .this is Stacy Lopez and this is SNR (school news report) thank you]

huh , what did he just say ,I didn't hear it clearly because of that announcement.

"umm, Harry can you tell me what you say awhile ago 'cause I didn't really hear it ...."

harry:the flora (his cheeks are super red)

"no ,after that...before the announcement."

harry:I didn't say anything more, just that.(sweating)

"harry , I know you say something."

harry: the truth is there's none and we need to stop talking because we need to go already before the peace officers will see us.

?:ehem!

we both look back and see Stacy Lopez .Stacy is the head of the peace officers , she's the one who announced awhile ago , they always use the SNR to announce something.Rumors said that she is so strict , if somebody disobeyed the rules in school, she's gonna punished them .