Fantasy 6

Chapter 6:In a small town with two boys (part 1)

I became so red and him too ....s-so are yo-you lost?,said the guy

me: yes...no i-im just finding my friend ...

so come ride with me because maybe your friend is there in our town,he said.....

i didnt mind it i just want to see him ,....why am i like this why do i want to see him i dont like him ,in my mind ....

( we ride on a bettle )...

until we reach the town .....i see mushroom houses and there was a sign :welcome to small town ....

you can stay for awhile in my house he said

i just nodded my head...

we reach his house and i directly sat in the couch bec. of tirdeness.....he prepare the food for snacks ....

Flora : oh i almost forgot ,my name is flora im from.....(my mind:wait i wont tell him that im the princess maybe hes one of the assistants of luna.)pot city ..(lie)

guy : ohh so you are from pot city ...im toby .

after he said that there was a bang of the door i look at it and i saw...............................●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥●○●○●○●○●●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Chapter 6:In a small town with two boys(part 2)

I look at and saw ......

Harry ,he run to me and hug me ,i get so red

( in my mind :why do i often get so red i mean blush)

what did you do to her he said to toby ...are you ok flora ...

i push him and get angry .

no he didnt do something to me and why did you left me without saying something .......

i left a note he said ...

its just a note i said ...

he stay silent for how many minutes ...

until i say sorry to him .......

we spend whole day talking ..until it was night time ...we sleep in the couch ...when i look at his face sleeping his so cute............

the next morning.......

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□Chapter 6:In a small town with two boys(part 3)

the next morning ......♥

toby tour us the whole place in small city after that it was afternoon i was reading a book about the history of small city .......

it said : small city is not really small at first ,it was a big city ,it is the biggest city in the world of fantasy ..........it became small because of an evil witch who ruled another world (dark world or known as the opposite of dream world ,nightmare)the name of the witch is luna ,lets go back to the topic ...it became small because of luna he cursed the land ......

(my mind:why did she cursed this land ,is it because of me...what do she want from me....)

i continue reading until i saw :the only way to break the cursed or any cursed is to kill her but maybe there is another way but still we are finding a way...

i call harry and tell about it and he said, it is so dangerous nobody can defeat her....

please vote and comment and thank you for all the votes..........................

do you want that harry will like flora and flora will like harry or who will you want to like first ..harry or flora please comment and vote and keep reading and comment what chapter you like the most ?love you !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ and sorry for the mistakes if i have one........bye bye

~e-jane~