Fantasy 2

A/N: attention! The people knows about the adoption of Flora and if your wondering why I named her flora,It's kind of obvious right?! It's because of the flower ,thats all,nothing more.I didn't include this when I was typing this because I'm lazy,that's right,Im super lazy.

_ _ _ _

Third person's PoV

After the dancing,the talking or the chatting,finally the ball was done.

>>fast forward >>

The king and the queen were happy with their child,even though there are times when flora is kind of hardheaded especially the times when the have a problem in Fantasia,still they didn't give up on her and still love her like there real child.

Years past,Flora got bigger ( shes not fat ok,she is perfectly fit),she got taller and became more beautiful.She learned kinds of strong magic on her own which made her parents shock because the magic she learned are powerful,not all of the people can handle.

-few Years Later-

It's Flora's big day ,her 18th birthday and thats the age to have the throne of the kingdom.

Flora's PoV

-morning-

Maid: *knock* *knock* ....princess?! May I come in?

me: *snore* Zzzz

Maid: knock* *knock*princess!

Me: *groans*

I heard her but I'm too lazy to answer her,I covered my head with my pillow for I can't hear her.

Maid: PRINCESS!!

I directly get up and answered.

Me:yes!?

Maid: may I come in?

Me: yes,you may

She opened the door slowly and as she stepped on the floor of my bed room,she bowed to me.

Maid: Good morning your highness,the king and queen is waiting for you downstairs  in the dining area for your breakfast.

Me:that's all?

Maid: yes your highness

Me:you can go now

The maid get out and close the door.I jump off of my bed and run to the bathroom and quickly wash myself.After that I fix myself,I wear a black and white stripes long sleeves together with a black shorts.(guys,this time is modern already but not that much.) And braided my black wavy hair.

I run downstairs and almost stumbled because I skip some of the staircase.I jump and skip the last to staircases and landed safely.I walk like a princess (of course im a princess but what I mean is the way I walk) and greeted everybody that I meet along the way until I reach infront of a huge red door with two butlers standing on the two sides. They opened the door for me and I saw my mother and father eating in the long table that is very long.hehehe

king and queen : Happy birth day Flora !

Me: thanks mom and dad !

I hug them and said...

Me:mom and dad, why did you call me?

queen : we have an important thing to discuss

Me: what is it ?

king : It's hard to say this because I know you're not ready . Flora,the important thing is -

Queen: your gonna marry a prince from other kingdom five days later.

ME :Whattt!!!...I mean...what?

Queen: you are gonna-

ME :never mind,but mom I'm not ready yet ...

queen : But his handsome ,kind and you have the same hobbies . He is just like you ,perfectly match together ! please flora*puppy eyes* this is for the kingdom,you know that you will takeover the throne soon and you need a king.

Me:you know that I hate ruling a kingdom

Queen: please......

Me: I'll think of it

I walked out and slowly close the door but as soon as I stepped outside,I kick the wall and stump my feet and for your information,it hurts a lot.

_ _ _ _

A/N:hello guys did you enjoy it,I wish ...but maybe not because its still the start but if you read more its gonna be very enjoying ..so please vote and comment

bye!!bye!!!!

~E-jane~