George Shelley Imagines

“I JUST NEED THE GARMENT DESIGNER YOURE!” George shouted at the top of his lungs. He was playing a character in the school play, thus he wanted his clothes to look perfect. He had just tried a shirt and as per him, it was too loose for him. He badly needed the designer.  He kept shouting till someone came. “Could you please stop shouting?” you replied and George barely hearing due to his screaming. When he turned around he saw you, the one and only girl he hates the most,. The question is that does he really hate you? Anyways, he stopped shouting and gave you a fierce look. “What?” You said coldly, “Why are you shouting like if you’re dying?” she rolled your eyes.  George pointed at his shirt and said, “This is the trouble!” “What’s wrong with that?” You asked.  “Don’t you see that it’s too loose? And besides I’m the school’s hottest dude, I need to look hot in that shirt so FIX it!” he ordered.  “I don’t know clothes work ok, and you have to wait; the designer went to have lunch and I’m just here to give you your script...” “Listen to me (Y/N), you will fix that now! Otherwise you know what i can do, don’t you?” he threatened. You agreed and tried to fix his shirt by applying some pins and all. During the fixing of his shirt, you started getting butterflies in your stomach. She had to come close to him, hold his hand to fix the sleeve and all.
The part where she had to fix his collar, she was only about inches from George’s face. With his dark wavy brown hair brushing in his face made him look absolutely hot and cute. You held your breath and avoided eye contact with George. As you was shorter than him, George looked down to see what she was doing. “Don’t move your chin!” You said. George ignored your comment and looked down again. “Please don’t move your chin George; it’s going to mess it up!” You stood back and posed yourself, with both of your hands behind your back, analyzing whether your George’s collar was better than before or worse. Suddenly, George moved towards you, snaked his hands around your waist and you could feel your heart about to fall from your chest. George then took the script from You’s hands and moved back to his place. You could feel your heart pouncing so much that she thought she’d have a heart attack. Then she controlled yourself as she could feel tears start forming in your eyes. She quickly wiped them away and continued your task. She slowly moved towards him and fixed his collar again. George put the script on the table which was on his left side and slowly moved his both hands to your waist. Then he pulled you to him. He took the pins box from You’s hand and placed it on the table where your his script was found. You looked straight at him and his sight sent thrills to You’s spine. George abruptly leaned in and you stopped him by placing your hand between them.  Being stubborn he leaned in again, still You didn’t give up and put your hand again pushing him backwards still he leaned again and his lips made their way to You’s neck. You was shocked; “What are you doing George? George, stop please...STOP IT GEORGE!” she pushed him backwards with all your strength and went away.
George turned away, realizing what he just did. If he really hated you then what was he doing? He loved Ella and was dating your then what was he doing with you. Suddenly someone turned him around and crashed their lips again his. To his surprise it was you.  He felt your warm and soft lips against his and he could figure out that your lipstick was of plum flavour. He pinned your against the wall and immediately responded to the kiss. You moved your hands to George’s neck and holding him tight and well as George who held you tight by the waist. 

Since that day, you and George started dating and 3 months later, he asked you to be his girlfriend. It was like a dream come true for you! Years later you both got married and you gave birth to an amazing, sweet daughter named Lia...

You decide the rest...=)