Roller coaster ride ♥

You went to a theme park with your friends as you were drowning in boredom at home. Your friends called you and now you guys were at the V festival which was held at a nearby theme park. You were having cotton candy when one of your friends noticed a giant rollercoaster. “Hey, let’s try this?” She proposed. Everyone immediately agreed except you. “No! No way I’m gonna ride this!” You protested. “Come on (Y/N)! It’ll be fun! Don’t be a bore!” Faith, your best friend, said. “It’s not about being a bore! It looks so creepy to me! No, no!” You refused again. Your friends then joined their forces together and finally changed your mind. At last, you had no choice but to ride the rollercoaster. The more you were moving to the roller coaster, the more you were getting scared and your palms were all sweaty. Everyone got in and sat in pair. You were the only one left alone: “Guys, where am I gonna sit?” You asked. “Oh, poor thing, you’re left alone...” your friends said trying to manage to get you a seat next to them. “Oh miss, you could get here, next to this gentleman.” The park employee told you. When you looked aside, you saw an adorable boy, with a black t-shirt on and white pants which suited him so well. The boy was busy looking at his IPhone so you cleared your throat to catch his attention, “Hmm...You mind if I sit here?” You asked. “No, not at all, come.” They boy smiled widely revealing his big rounded prominent cheekbones. “Hi I’m George.” He extended his hand for a handshake, “Hi I’m (Y/N).” You shook his hand. His hand was soft and warm. “Is this your first time?” he asked. “Actually yeah, so I’m pretty scared, actually I’m damn scared.” You laughed to hide your anxiety which was clearly shown on your face. “Don’t worry sweetheart, I promise this is going to be an amazing ride!” George reassured you. “So you’re here with whom?” he asked again. “Oh, my friends, they are sitting at the front and what about you?” You said. “Oh my friends too, they’re at the back, there were no seats left for me, as well as you I guess.” Then the park employee requested all of them to buckle their shoulder harnesses.  George helped you buckle yours and asked, “You ready?” “I guess not!” You replied causing George to laugh his head out.
The roller coaster was starting to move slowly and you were already sweating with worry. “Calm down, it’s gonna be alright!” George reassured you again. “Yeah, you’re right!” You said. The roller coaster started moving slowly uphill and you relaxed a bit. Then, it moved a little bit faster, it had reached the top and all of a sudden, the roller coaster went downwards at high speed again and everyone screamed their lungs out especially you. “OMG, THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!” You shouted. “I TOLD YOU, DIDN’T I?” George replied. After the ride, all of you got down the roller coaster. “I swear George, this was so much fun! I wanna ride it again!” You said out of joy. “Haha! And you know what; you were the only one shouting the most on the roller coaster!” George joked.  “Yeah yeah, of course, as if you didn’t scream at all!” You said. Suddenly George stopped in front of 4 tall lads and a girl.  “Hey George, so how did you find the ride? Oh and who’s this beautiful lady?” one of them asked. George silently nudged him and replied, “Everyone this is (Y/N), my new friend and (Y/N), my friends!” Everyone cheered as soon George mentioned that you were his friend. You were confused still you blushed a bit, suddenly your phone buzzed in your pocket, it was Faith who messaged you, “Cute boy huh, take your time, we’re strolling in the park, meet you in a while! Have fun!” You let out a light giggle. “What happened?” George asked out of curiosity. “Nothing, really it’s my friend...” You said and continued laughing.  “So, wanna hang out a bit?” George asked putting both of his hands in his pockets. After going in a sort of lethargy, you replied, “Yeah sure, why not?” George informed his friends that he was going to hang a bit with you. Everyone cheered again causing you to blush again. You went for a walk with him and didn’t even know when you reached a pond which was found behind the park. You were having so much fun talking and kidding like if you knew each other for years. It was already dusk and George and you sat on the grass, throwing rocks in a pond and challenging each other who would throw the rock further. “Hahaha! I beat you again! You see, I always win!” You joked. “Yeah, I can see that” George said tilting his head towards you, looking straight at you.  You looked at George and saw his eyes sparkles due to the last sun rays reflecting on his big brown eyes and his wavy brown hair making him look even cuter. You immediately looked away so that George didn’t see you blush. George promptly got up; “What happened?” You asked and got up as well. “Shall we go home?” George asked. “Yeah sure!” You replied, you sensed that something was wrong still you didn’t ask anything. While walking nobody interrupted the silence till you reached home. “So this is it...” George said “Yeah, goodnight.” You said and walked away, suddenly George called you out and you immediately stopped and turned around. “Huh...I was you know...kinda wondering...if I could have your phone number?” George asked while stuttering. You smiled took out your phone and you swapped phone numbers with him. George gave you a small peck on your cheek and made his way home...