George Imagine 4 ♥

George closed the door behind both of you and locked it which caused your heart to skip a beat. “So...what are we doing now?” You asked to interrupt the silence. “Well, wait until you finish your ice cream, then we’ll see...” George replied leaning against his desk. “Oh ok, I’ll just go and get some air from the balcony then, till the time I finish...” You stuttered and gave George a fake smile. You made your way outside at George’s balcony, still the ice cream bowl in your hand. George and you hated each other as at school, he was in the category of the ‘bad boys’ and you just couldn’t see why girls ran after him. He was hot and dashing but so rude. Your mum and his mum were good friends, so you were strolling down when you promptly decided to visit Tony, George’s mum. Still he wasn’t acting so weird before you... Without the blink of an eye, you felt someone’s hands trail down your arms and then snake around your waist. You tilted your head to your right and George pushed your hair which was falling at one side to the other and his lips made their way to your shoulders. You felt like if your stomach would burst and butterflies will come out flying in all directions. You slowly turned around to find George only inches from your face. You still tried to avoid eye contact with him and looked down. George removed his right hand from your waist and cupped your left cheek. You couldn’t resist and looked at his sparkling eyes. After some seconds, George leaned in but you pulled back, “No! No George! This is not right! Stop it!” You got out of his grip. George looking furious caught your wrist and pinned you to the wall, “Why are you scared of me? I don’t bite, ok?” George furiously said. You had never seen George behave like that before. You saw him being angrier before but he was acting differently, “What does he want after all?” you thought. Then  you close your eyes and started breathing heavily out of nervousness. Your palms were all sweaty. George leaned in and so did you till your lips brushed against each other. George’s lips were soft and warm and they moved exactly in sync. Now you understood why girls said he was a good kisser. You didn’t care if he kissed other girls before you, you just needed that kiss and you knew it. You relaxed a bit and put your hands around George’s neck pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. George lift you up and put your on the nearby table. He moved to your neck and slowly inserted his hand under your top. Seconds later, George helped your pull it off. He trailed down to your shoulders again, leaving small love bites and y moaned so silently than George could barely hear it. George moved back to your lips and bit it. You suddenly pulled back. “Did I hurt you? Oh I’m so sorry, baby.” George apologized. “No it’s ok, just that, it’s very uncomfortable here...” “Oh ok, don’t worry, I’ll fix it.” George winked and smirked revealing those perfect cheekbones. He took you from the table, put you down and moved towards his bed. He got onto you and continued kissing you. You helped him removed his t-shirt as well and he moved his hands downwards trying to unbutton your shorts when you stopped him. “No, don’t!” “Why, what’s wrong?” George asked curiously. “Nothing it’s just that, I don’t like it!” You lied. George smiled and rested his forehead on yours, “Are you insecure?” He asked. “Yeah, kinda...” You replied looking away. “Look (Y/N), nobody’s perfect, but you shouldn’t be insecure okay at least not in front of me!” George reassured you. You smiled and nodded. Still you couldn’t understand why George was being so nice to you.  George moved back to your neck but you stopped him. “Why are you doing this George?” you asked. His smile faded away and instead it turned to a confused expression. He got up from you and made his way outside on the balcony. You still confused, got up, put your top back on you and hugged him from behind. “I’m sorry; I just wanted to know that’s all.” You apologized. George turned around and said, “Maybe you’ll find me nuts but, (Y/N), would you be my girlfriend?” You released George and gaped out of shock. After realising what just happened, “Of course George, a million times yes!” You hugged George and he responded to the hug. You were finally going to start afresh after years of hatred...