chapter 23

minji p.o.v

"hey jungkook," i sighed and pinched his cheek to get his attention. he immediately turned his head to me. "yes baby?" he replied with a smirk. i squealed and shouted "you called me baby!!!". "i'll use it more often if it makes you this happy" he mumbled while playing with his pencil.

the other pupils in the library glared at us. they're jealous. such a bunch of assholes. "we're a couple, right?" i asked jungkook and looked at his notebook. he was doodling. it looked cute.

"yes, we are" he replied and drew a heart and wrote minji inside it. "we're boyfriend and girlfriend, right?" i asked again while looking at the hearts he started to draw.

100% sure we are he wrote and smiled. i giggled and put my arms around him. "i love you" i whispered and kissed his cheek. he turned red and stuttered "i, uh, i love you too".

"gross, get a room!" i heard someone sighing dramatically. i looked up. it was min yoongi, the sassy drama king of my class. i stuck my tongue out and kissed jungkook's cheek again while he was watching. he stared at me in disgust.

"i'm not saying anything when you and park jimin are eating each other in class, so shut up will you?" i snapped and rolled my eyes. min yoongi turned red and hissed "you cunt".

jungkook looked up and sent a death stare to him. yoongi stood up and left the library quickly. "yeah, you better leave. fucking asshole." jungkook whispered under his breath and rolled his eyes. we're such a sassy couple, rolling eyes and shit...

"jungkook?" i whispered while looking for him. after a tiring day we finally came home. apparently i fell asleep on the couch. i walked to my bedroom and slowly opened the door.

jungkook was sitting on the edge of my bed. he was rocking back and forth and sobbing. "hey are you alright?" i asked while walking towards him. i sat down next to him. he mumbled something but i couldn't hear it so i whispered a soft "excuse me?". "..weak" he whimpered.

"weak?". "yes, me, i'm weak." he responded while angrily wiping his tears away. i grabbed both of his hands amd made him look at me. his nut brown eyes looked mad.

"listen to me, you are not weak for crying" i started to speak "it's okay to"- "NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MINJI!" he yelled through my sentence and let go of my hands. he stood up and put his hands in the air as he started to shout.

"IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME! THEY SAY I'LL FEEL BETTER IF I CRY BUT WHY DO I FEEL HORRIBLY WEAK AFTER DOING SO?! I HATE IT! I DON'T WANT TO BE WEAK ANYMORE!"

"i.. jungkook i'm sorry" i mumbled while standing up. "GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" he shouted harder and i heard his voice trembling. "i'm not going anywhere! this is my house! get out yourself!" i shouted back this time.

i stared at him and saw how his eyes froze. "i knew you didn't want me here.." he said while he started to change his clothes. "what are you doing?!" i yelled while turning my face to the corner of the room. "giving you jonathan's clothes back." he replied. he changed to his black jeans and black shirt with the H E A V E N print. 

i looked at him while he rushed his hand through his hair. "are you seriously going?" i asked while watching him walk to the hall. he put on his dark blue superstar's.

"when someone tells me to go, i go." he clapped back with a hateful look. "but i didn't mean"-i started but he cut me off again. he stood straight and came closer. he grabbed my chin and softly kissed my lips. "what"- i started. "you promise you'll wait for me?" he whispered in my ear. i felt how my body warmed up.

"what are you talking about?" i whimpered.  "i'll be back. i'll come back to you. give me time." he explained. his hands went all the way to my back and he hugged me tightly. "promise?" he asked again and burried his face in my neck. "promise.." i answered. 

he let go of me and just like how he burst into my house that night, he left. in the middle of the night, with the moon as his company. a simple goodbye burried me in tears.

i slowly sat down on the floor and started to cry, not knowing what happened. what was wrong with him? why would he go? he... he left.