chapter 34

minji p.o.v

"babe! i'm leaving for the grocery store, i'll be back soon!" i yelled down the hall and closed the front door.

i started walking and soon enough i arrived at the store. i walked in and drifted off to the cereal aisle right away. i have to get lots of cereal, tomorrow is cereal sunday.

jeon noticed my sunday habit and decided it would be fun if he would join too with some movies. so now we eat cereal infront of the television every sunday morning. we watch either disney movies or cartoons.

lately we started watching star vs the forces of evil, and let me tell you, that cartoon is GREAT.

(a/n: no but for real i love that show)

i put a few boxes in my cart and turned to another aisle to get milk and yoghurt. my eyes searched through the shelves for my favorite milk. i grabbed two bottles of milk, one with strawberry flavor ofcourse.

when i looked at the end of the aisle i noticed someone familiar passing by. hey, isn't that the lee taeyong guy from last week?

i noticed he was staring at me too. so i looked down and rushed out of the dairy products aisle.

"hey, hold on a minute!" he yelled and followed me.

he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. his gaze was still locked on my face.

"i know you. i don't know.. but i feel like.. i can help you" he almost whispered and let go of my wrist.

i stared at him with my mouth open. what is he talking about?! i don't even.. could he really..

"are you my brother?! but you're DEAD!" i gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. i felt my heart beating like crazy.

"WHAT?! UM, NO?!" he sneered and laughed right after.

(a/n: y'all THOUGHT HAAAA)

i frowned at him. then what does he want from me? how does he know me then? what the heck is going on here?

"i was thinking and maybe i know someone who can be your brother..?" he explained and crossed his arms. he's got some nice bice- okay no we're not going there, stupid brain.

"how'd you know i lost my brother in the first place?! what is going on, i'm so confused right now.." i snapped back and frowned even harder. i'm gonna get really bad wrinkles from all this frowning.

taeyong started singing the "i know" part from DEAN's song called 'love' and clicked his tongue in his mouth.

"let's grab some coffee and let me explain it all to you," he offered with a sweet wink.

"you have one hour to tell me everything." i didn't deny, ofcourse. he knows something about jonathan, and i have to find out what that is.