chapter 29

minji p.o.v

"jungkook get out of the bathroom, we're running late!!" i screamed towards the bathroom door. we're going to MY graduation but this asshole has been in the bathroom for an hour! i grabbed a towel and slammed my fist on the door once again.

"get out you little"- i shouted but the door opened already. i glared at jungkook while pushing him out of the doorway.

"it is MY graduation, okay? not yours! you don't need to doll up!" i scolded him while closing the door.

"that doesn't mean you're the only one who needs to look good!" he replied back from the hall.

"yah! who do you even need to look good for?!" i clapped back while throwing my shirt on the washing machine.

jungkook p.o.v

minji opened the door again in a split second and stared at me. she was standing in her bra and her joggers.

"girls.." i said while smirking.

"i'm the only girl you need to look good for! oh and your mom.." she rattled while jokingly hitting my shoulder.

"ugh, i was just kidding. you got 10 minutes to shower, hurry up! i'm making breakfast, okay?" i mumbled while kissing her forehead and pushing her into the bathroom.

"okay okay," she sighed as she closed the bathroom door once again.

30 minutes later minji ran into the kitchen while putting some  Babylips on her lips. she was wearing a light green skirt, a straightwhite top and a blue denim jacket. she still looks like a freshmen kid eventhough she's graduating.

she put some bread in her mouth and walked over to a mirror. there she finished her makeup.

i looked at my watch and stood up. i put my own denim jacket and shoes on and yelled. "minji, come on! the ceremony starts in 25 minutes!".

minji ran to the hall and almost slipped. hurriedly she put her white heels on. "ready to go!" she let out and exhaled deeply.

"seriously, are we gonna do the matching couple clothes thing? why are you wearing a denim jacket!" she exclaimed while putting her hands on her hips. i looked at her. "do we look bad?".

"whatever, let's just go.." she muttered. i looked at her in awe. i put a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled. "you look beautiful" i said and hold her hand. she smiled back at me, grabbed her handbag and together we left the house.

at the ceremony

minji p.o.v

i inhaled with a shaking voice as the principal read my name. after all this time, i'm finally graduating from university. i stood up and walked towards the stage.

i looked at the crowd and saw jungkook and my parents clapping loudly. jungkook whistled and put both of his thumbs up. i smiled at him.

i turned to the principal. he gave me my diploma and shook my hand with a smile on his face. then he turned his face back to the list and called another student's name. i'm glad i'm done with school. it's time to work now, time to find a job and gain money. i wiped a few tears away and walked back to my place.

jungkook opened his arms and hugged me tightly. then my mom hugged me. and after that my dad. he caressed my back and whispered in my ear. "jonathan would be so proud. well done, sweetheart."

i hugged him tighter and rested my head on his shoulder. my dad laughed weakly and then let go of me. we both sat down on our chairs, watching other students receive their diplomas with a smile on their faces.

i looked at my right, at jungkook. and then i looked at my right, at my parents. i smiled while closing my eyes and enjoying the presence of my loved ones. it's a wonderful day. and hopefully there will be more to come..