chapter 24

"where did you think you were going to? you left me alone!" i yelled in anger. my fists were still clutching onto his shirt. he looked away. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU!" i yelled even harder than before. 

~24 hours before~

minji p.o.v

no... i can't just wait here for jungkook. not anymore. i waited for 3 months but i'm completely done. i'm going to find him. i ran to my room and grabbed a hoodie off my chair. i grabbed my Nike's as I put my hoodie on.

i mean, does he really expect me to just wait here?! i've waited enough! i tied my shoelaces and started searching for my backpack. i saw it in the corner of the hallway.

i left home and started walking towards the place i assumed he'd be at. he told me a few things about his apartment but i'm not sure if i can find it.

i looked at the big, grey apartment infront of me. there were 5 floors to be exact. i looked at the apartment numbers, names and buttons on the wall. hmm... i clicked on the first button. there wasn't anything written on the name plate.

a male voice started speaking through the mic, but it wasn't jungkook. "hello~?" the man asked impatiently. "hello! i'm searching for jeon jungkook. could you help me?" i explained politely.

"come in," the man said as the mic buzzed. i pushed the door of the apartment and walked towards the house of the man.

a man around his 30's was waiting in the dooropening. "you're searching for that brat?" he muttered as i unlaced my shoes. i looked up in confusion. "excuse me?" i snapped. "let me explain," the man started speaking as he lead me to the livingroom.

i noticed a little babygirl sitting in her maxi cosi as she played with a doll. he's probably a single dad. "please," i suggested. "jungkook didn't come back here after finn chucked him out. the dude was no good anyways... he was loud, rude and drunk most of the time. not really the ideal student." he ventured.

"did he pack his stuff?" i voiced as i watched the man pick up his daughter. he kissed her forehead softly and then turned back to me. "oh yes, he did. i saw him walk out with a few bags." he replied.

"when did he leave?" i questioned while looking at the baby. she's such a cutiepie. "thursday afternoon, so that's 5 days ago. any other questions?" the man concluded.

i shook my head and stood up. i bowed while mumbling a soft "thank you". i looked at the baby once again. "you've got a very sweet daughter, sir." i complimented him and then walked out of the livingroom. he smiled and then lead me to the door.

where can i find him? what if he's just wandering on the streets? i can't believe this... i can't believe him! i started pacing towards the
centre of the city. i need to find him.