【 slots, face claims & love interests 】

SLOTS

SOLAR SUBUNIT

ARIES
— Leader, Sub Vocalist
This girl is the father of the group and has dynamic and temperamental qualities that are heightened. She always do her best to be the best leader she can be, and that make her close to all the members. Though, she's one of the oldest members and even the leader she can be really childlike at times and have raw enthusiasm.
AGE RANGE • 1994
[CLOSED]

aries brownie points
use a sexy character idk —

LEO
— Face of The Group, Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist
This girl loves to be the center of attention. She's stable and radiant and helps Aries to keep others under control, though sometimes she acts like the leader and can be very bitchy at times. The fans often ship her with Gemini because they're very close with each other.
AGE RANGE • 1995-1997
[CLOSED]

SAGITTARIUS
— Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer
This girl is idealistic and creative. She's gentle and is geared towards higher ideals, philosophical and wandering pursuits.
AGE RANGE • 1994-1996
[CLOSED]

TAURUS
— Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
This girl is most known for her stubbornness and unwillingness to change. She likes to keep her surroundings happy. She's very dependable, nurturing, and wise.
AGE RANGE • 1995-1997
[CLOSED]

STELLAR SUBUNIT

GEMINI
— Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist
This girl is known for being indecisive and witty. Because of her skill to communicate with people, she often being the mouthpiece of the group along with Aries as the leader.
AGE RANGE • 1994-1997
[CLOSED]

LIBRA
— Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, The 4D
Though this girl is close to everyone, she's the closest to Virgo. She can be very sentimental and is very shy. She's also known for her 4D personality.
AGE RANGE • 1997-1998
[CLOSED]

AQUARIUS
— Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer
This girl is close to everyone and is very understanding, that's why most of the members like her and seek for her advice if they have any problems. She's very unpredictable and erratic, she's the most advanced thinker of all the members.
AGE RANGE • 1994-1995
[CLOSED]

VIRGO
— Sub Vocalist, Lead Dancer
This girl observes and thinks with quick analytical to precision. She's very flexible, helpful and stable. She's very close with Libra.
AGE RANGE • 1996-1998
[CLOSED]

LUNAR SUBUNIT

CANCER
— Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
This girl is the mother of the group and is the oldest and is very genuine, nurturing, and the most helpful. She's also very concerned with others conditions. She can be very aggressive at times.
AGE RANGE • 1993
[CLOSED]

SCORPIO
— Main Dancer, Lead Rapper
This girl is full of energy and intensity. Scorpio needs control and has to be under self control, that's why she's the closest to Aries. She tends to be sassy at times.
AGE RANGE • 1995-1998
[CLOSED]

CAPRICORN
— Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer
This girl is mysterious and deep. She can be dark, not in a malicious sense, but in a depressed sort of way since she's very conservative and very concerned when it comes to working.
AGE RANGE • 1994-1995
[CLOSED]