【 cosmic diary: episode 1 】

thanks to @saltaeng for letting me use her layout/format so credit goes to her!

⋆★⋆

THE REALITY SHOW starts off with showing the girls' brief profiles as their title track 'Catch Me' is played as the opening theme song.

The song slowly fades out as the title of the reality show is shown on the screen.

COSMIC DIARY EPISODE 1
special newly hot debut

The screen then fades into a shot of a large two-storied house before a girl with messily tied up brown hair is shown on the screen as she sips her coffee from an orange mug.

The caption 'Ohh it's COSMIC's early bird, ATHENA!!' appears on the screen.

The screen zooms in. Athena then smiles at the camera as soon as she realizes that she has been filmed.

'Her smile is just as warm as her coffee!!' appears on the screen

The scene then changes to a bedroom and shows a girl waking up from her sleep and gets up from her bed.

'Ahhh uri leader Carina is ready for the day!!' appears on the screen.

CARINA
[squinting her eyes at the camera]
huh? are we filming the reality show right now? isn't it too early?

Then a clock showing 5am is shown on the screen.

'You'll get use to it leader...' appears on the screen.

CARINA
[shouts]
YAH YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP WE'RE FILMING THE REALITY SHOW RIGHT NOW

The screen then focuses on Xiela who gets up from the bed and zooms in when she yawns.

Then it focuses on Carina who's shaking the maknae's bed because she's still fast asleep.

CARINA
[shaking Chou's body]
Chou-yah, wake up we're filming the reality show

CHOU
[slaps the leader's hands sleepily]
so what?

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" appears on the screen with a laugh background sound.

The screen shows Carina walking to the dining room, where there is Athena who's drinking her coffee.

CARINA
[talks to Athena]
eonni-ya, where are the others?