【 chapter four 】

COSMIC'S DORM

⋆★⋆

THE GIRLS DIDN'T HAVE any schedules for today, so they decided to watch the first episode of their reality show.

Chou was sick so she stayed in her room to rest, and Hebe volunteered to take watch of the maknae. So, the rest of the girls gathered in their living room and one of them turned on the TV.

Their reality show would be broadcasted in just a few minutes, so Alien and Mare got up and went to the kitchen to bring some snacks and drinks.

A few moments later, their reality started off with their title track  'Catch Me' as the opening theme and their brief profiles showed up on their TV screen.

"Oh my God, here it is," Celeste was the first person to speak.

"Jesus, I got goose bump," Artemis said while rubbing her arms.

"The hell Artie, this is not some horror movies," Alcyone rolled her eyes at her. Artemis glared at her and hissed. "Bitch," she muttered in Greek.

The TV screen showed Athena sipping her coffee, while the caption 'Ohh it's COSMIC's early bird, ATHENA!!' appeared on the screen.

"Wait, how do they know that?" Mare who also shared the same room with both Athena and Artemis glanced at the half Greek girl beside her. 

Alcyone simply responded, "Sherlocks."

When the screen showed that Athena was smiling at the camera and the caption 'Her smile is just as warm as her coffee!!', Artemis and Mare fake gagged.

"Yah!" Athena snapped and hit the two with a pillow. The other girls laughed at the sight.

Then the screen showed their leader, Carina who got up from her bed and squinted her eyes at the camera and said, "huh? are we filming the reality show right now? isn't it too early?"

"Ah~ eonni so cute," Nyx said, her gaze fixed at the TV, her hands cupped her face as her jaw slacked upon seeing her leader's cuteness.

"Thank you Haneul!" Carina responded.

The screen showed a clock showing 5am as the caption 'You'll get use to it leader...' appeared on the TV screen.

"Well, I'm already used to it now," Carina remarked.

The screen showed Xiela getting up from the bed and yawned when the camera zoomed in. Some of the girls laughed because of her derp-like yawn.

"Yikes, why did they have to zoom in?" Xiela furrowed her nose.

"You're still cute though," Ame chuckled.

The TV screen showed the scene of Athena and Alcyone with the caption 'Our lil Sehunnie couldn't even remember that Athena is her Starbucks buddies ㅋㅋㅋ'.

"True though, I can't even remember it until now," Alcyone remarked, expressionless.

"You must've suffered a memory loss then," Athena chimed in and gave Sehun's little sister a side glare.