【 wikipedia 】

COSMIC

From left to right: Hebe, Carina, Celeste, Xiela, Alcyone, Mare, Artemis, Ame, Alien, Nyx, Chou, Athena

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Origin: Seoul, South Korea
Genres: K-pop • Retro • Jazz • EDM • Hip Hop
Years active: 2016–present
Labels: S.M. Entertainment
Associated acts: SM Town
Website: cosmic.smtown.com
Members: See List of members

COSMIC (Hangul: 코스미크) is a K-pop girl group formed by S.M. Entertainment with its outer space and astrological concept in which each girl represents the astrological signs. The group will debut on July 18, 2016, with their digital single "Catch Me." The group is composed of twelve members: Hebe, Carina, Celeste, Xiela, Alcyone, Mare, Artemis, Ame, Alien, Nyx, Chou, and Athena.

COSMIC is composed of three subunits: SOLAR, STELLAR, and LUNAR. Each of the three subunits consisting of four members. Each subunits specialized in certain concepts and genres.

Artistry
SOLAR Subunit

The group's first subunit has the boldest image among the rest of the subunit. It is specializing in fierce and badass songs, experimenting with the genres EDM, Trap, and Hip Hop.

The subunit consists of: Carina, Artemis, Xiela, and Celeste.

STELLAR Subunit

The group's second subunit has the most playful and sweet image. It is specializing in fun, bubbly and dreamy songs, experimenting with the genres like EDM, Synthpop, Dreampop, And Electropop.

The subunit consists of: Mare, Nyx, Ame, and Hebe.

LUNAR Subunit

The third and last subunit of the group has the most calming sound out of all the subunits, though sometimes would also be playful with its songs. It is specializing in retro and jazzy songs, and is likely to experiment with ballad the most.

The subunit consists of: Athena, Alcyone, Alien, and Chou.

History
Members
Discography
Filmography
References
External links