【 chapter two 】

PREDEBUT

A GUIDE TO THEIR NAMES
ALCYONE: SEYOUNG | AME: AKIYUMI
NYX: HANEUL | CELESTE: YUJI
MARE: MINHYUK | HEBE: GAYOUNG
ARTEMIS: SOLMI | CARINA: DAIYU
XIELA: SOHYUN | ATHENA: YEONHWA
ALIEN: ROJU | CHOU: SUZU

⋆★⋆

"SO GIRLS, YOU HAVE half an hour to pack your belongings and I'll be waiting in the parking lot," said Cha Eunkyung, their new manager after exiting the CEO's office.

The girls then strode out to their rooms in the building to pack their belongings.

After they finished packing their belongings, the girls then strolled off to the parking lot, earning glances from their sunbaes and other trainees.

Their manager was already on the driver's seat in one of the cars provided for them.

They split into two. Six girls for each cars.

Haneul, Gayoung, Seyoung, Yuji, Akiyumi, and Roju in the first car with their manager. Meanwhile Yeonhwa, Daiyu, Solmi, Minhyuk, Suzu, and Sohyun in the second car.

IN THE SECOND CAR

DAIYU WHO SAT IN the passenger seat next to the driver had her headphones on.

Solmi and Minhyuk were deep in conversation and that they told each other they still couldn't believe to debut in the same group.

Yeonhwa was on the phone with her idol sister, Kim Taeyeon. She told her that she was going to debut and that her sister already knew it.

But she had to end the call when she heard Sohyun suddenly snapped at the maknae who sat next to her, Suzu.

Daiyu who had earned her position as the leader suddenly put off her headphones and asked what happened to the two of them.

"Eonniya, she woke me up!" Sohyun answered. She apparently needed some sleep since she was really tired after the training.

"But she took a lot of space and I couldn't sit comfortably," Suzu who's the maknae tried to defend herself.

Yeonhwa told them how childish they were, and earned a glare from Sohyun. She could've snapped at her but Yeonhwa was older than Sohyun and she still had respect for the oldest unnie. And Daiyu who's in charge as the leader tried to calm them down, meanwhile Solmi and Minhyuk didn't give a shit about what was happening and were busy talking to each other.

IN THE FIRST CAR

ROJU WHO SAT IN the passenger seat next to their manager was busy reading some alien related articles on the internet.

Seyoung was talking to her mother through phone call. She told her how happy she was that she was going to debut and that she was following her brother's step to be an idol. She couldn't control her crybaby side and cried on the phone.

Both Haneul and Gayoung were sleeping in the back passenger seat. Akiyumi was on her headphones and humming to some songs.