Ramadan- reflection

💕Ramadan Reflection and dua💕

📍An ayah in the Quran states that the Quran is for those that are alive. One should make a habit of reading Quran every night and day especially in Ramadan.

Imam Shafii used to recite the Quran 60 times in Ramadan.

Aisha, radiya Allahu anha used to read the Quran all throughout the day and night, sleeping very little.

These are examples for us to learn from.

Our beloved Prophet  salla Allahu alayhe wasalam said it is recommended that one does a little amount of deeds and continues with it, than for one to do something big and then stop.

So we should have realistic goals for ourselves and read as much as we can, even if it's just a few lines per day.

If we wants our Prophet's intercession on the day of judgment, then we need to read and act according to the Quran.

Our Prophet (PBUH)  states whoever reads one letter of the Quran receives at least ten good deeds.
Alif, Laam, Meem is not one word, but rather we receive ten hasana for alif, ten for laam, and ten for meem Subhan'Allah😃

In Ramadan, the reward for reading each letter is multiplied by 70.

Dua:

رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ

"Rabbana la tuzighqulubana ba'da idh hadaitana wa hab lana min ladun-ka rahmah, innaka antal Wahhab.

"Our Lord! do not make our hearts deviate after Thou hast guided us aright and grant us from Thy mercy; surely Thou art the most liberal Giver." (3:8)