Themercifulservant

Assalam alaykum WA rahmatullah

All of you that are reading this, I don't usually update reminders everyday but one method- which I find VERY, ABSOLUTELY effective- more than reading about Islam - is that when I watch the video reminders from the ISLAMIC CHANNEL "themercifulservant."

I have uploaded some of them here - I don't know whether you watch it or not but I SINCERELY hope you do. Just one.

Small, a very small part of it-  that is if you are too busy with life.

Singing: Maher Zain- this worldly life Has an end.

Clears throat.

Where did that come from? . . .

meh.

Shrugs.

Anyway:

Sometimes the videos fail to upload so it's better that you go to YouTube and actually watch it from there. 

They are VERY motivational and will definitely BOOST your IMAN (faith). 🙃

Well I hope they do so in strengthening your faith . . . If not then . . .

-_-        

BRUHH!!!

You serious?

Jokes, jokes.

I hope you have a wonderful Ramadan. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR DUAS. I hope you make the best of this Ramadan. And may Allah wipe all of our previous sins. AMEEN.

Who knows whether or not the next Ramadan is guaranteed for us.

I am So sorry. This just dragged on for so long.

One last thing. This is in advance to those that will say "jazakllah Khair."

I don't know the reply in Arabic.

"Twiddles with my index fingers"

I try remembering it but it just goessss. Disappears from my memory.

But I'll say this, thank you. I am pleased to be sharing everything that I find out. And please make dua to the people that send it to me.

Because some of these reminders are like forwarded messages that have been passed on to me.

Init.

And don't forget to join the rewards by passing it on to anyone who CAN, MAY and WILL benefit from it.

None of this is copyright so please feel free to share anything you have read here.