chapteer 9

Harry drove me home and my mom ran and gave me a hug.

"Honey, I,m not stupid I know you spent the past two nights with that boy. Whats his name again?"

"Harry?"

"Yea, i just hope you didn't do any 'adult' things sweetie!"

"MOM! I t was nothing like that we went camping. All we did was kiss!"

"Okay, sweetheart ill take your word for it."

My cheeks were red with embarrassment. I walked up the spiral staircase to my room and logged onto my laptop. I got a video chat request. 2ho could this be?

Tthe username was @lovin_that_diana12 !

The username quickly made me realize that it was Harry! I blushed at his username. I pressed accept. He asked me if I wanted to sneak out and go to a club with him tonight. Althogh it was a SCHOOL night i quickly agreed. He told me to dress nice. I closed my laptop and ran to my closet.

I pelled out a blue long sleeved dress and my black high heels. I heard the doorbell ring. I told my mom I was leaving. His red mustang was parked outside. I hopped in. Harry looked like he was about to pass out.

"WOW!"

"Thaanks"

We arrived at a tall brick building with a sign reading "The Neon Fox". 8 just realized that i was only 17. But i soon realized there was no gaurd. It wasnt a legal club. I walked inside. The speakers were blaring 'We Cant Stop' but i was ok with that because i like miley cyrus. Harry led me to a counter aling with stools. We sat down. Harry ordered a drink but I didnt want one.

"Hey, Im gonna go put in a song request for "Come and get it" okay?"

"Okay be careful Diana watch out for perverted drunks."

I laughed thinkinng it was a joke but harry looked serious. I wrote the selena gomez song down and the request list and started walkin towards Harry. I decided to get a club soda (like sparklling water).

I took a sip and walked around the corner towards Harry. What I saw shocked me! I dropped my glass on the floor and it shattered! I felt tears roll down my face. I couldnt believe this!