CH#PTER 17

I woke up and the doctor ttold me that I had fainted when she explained that  I was having triplets. I drove home and sat down on the couch. I thought about the fact  of having triplets so I pulled out my phone and dialed my brother Louis' cellphone. He went to college in London so i hoped that he wasnt in class. My brothers voice picked up on the other line.

"Hey Di!"

"Hey Lou! I have some news."

"What is it?"

"Well you should probably sit down."

"Okay im sitting. What is it?"

"Well, how do I sayy this? Umm...Lou...Im...Im...Im pregnant with twins."

"WHAT! Bye who?"

"Harry, Lou, who else!"

"Well, tell me when you get to find out the genders and Ill travel down there hopefully we can do it on a weekend."

"Ill try.  Love you Louis!"

"You too Diana!"

This is why I love my brother. He always supports everything I do and hes so calm with big news.

After i got off the phone with my brother I decided I would go over to Harry's house. I went up to my room and put on a navy blue dress with white polka dots. I put my hair ina low side ponytail and curled the ends. I wanted to look nice for Harry. I put on a pair of silver hoops and slipped on a pair of red stiletto heels. I walked back downstairs and got into my car. I drove to Harry's place and knocked on the door. There was no answer and it was unlocked so I just  walked in. He was reading a book. Harry never reads!