chapter 8

Harrys POV

I woke up and all it took was for me to blink and Diana was up.

"Goodmorning beautiful!"

"Morning Harryy!"

I took Diana by the hand and we walked down a huge hill to a pond.

Dianas Pov!

Harry took me to this pond. It was beautiful. It even had a small waterfall. I hadnt showered in two days.

Harry handed me some soap, shampoo, and a small dish rag.

"Harry I dont have a swimsuit"

"Neither do I dont worry I wont look, I promise.,

I took of my shirt and jeans and through them on the ground a few feet away. Harry was so sweet, he had his back turned while he was stripping, just like he had promised.

Knowing that we were in the middle of no where and harry want looking, I unhooked my bra and slid out of my underwear and jumped into the water. It was warm and refreshing. Harry stepped out of his boxers and jumped in.

(Not dirty dont worry)

I stood under the spewing water and spread the shampoo into my hair. I saw harry catch a glimpse of my chest.

"Hey, I saw that mister!"

"Sorry I couldn't resist! Won't happen again!

"I dont care, youve seen them already Harry. Whats it gonna madder now, as long as those eyes dont wander further down!"

"Your funny Diana, I like you"

He started drifting further and furter towards me. I started to get insecure and slid deaper and deaper into the water. His strong hands pulled me up a little so that the water was only up to my chest. His hands grabbed onto my face and he pulled me towards him. He started kissing me. we stood there in the water kissing for what felt like hours. being with him was magical. I loved him.