chapter 6

Harry pulled up in front of my house in a red mustang. He had on a white shirt witha blazer and skinny jeans. His cuurls were whirling in the wind, loose and free and he had on black sunglasses making him look incredible. I slipped on my red pumps that matched my top and ran outside.

"Hey diana, you look amazing, are you ready to go see that movie love?"

"Yep lets go"

I hopped into the passenger seat of the mustang and shut my door. Today instead of wearing a long sleeved shirt I decided to just put a little bit of makeup on my scars. I thought i covered it baut appearently harry noticed.

"Why do you do that to yourself anyway?"

"It relieves my pain. It hurts a little but im used to it."

"Im sorry for asking"

"Its okay, why do you get those?"

"What the tatoos, it relieves my pain, my parents fight alot and my mom is in jail because she abused me as a child"

"Im so sorry," I said as a tear slowly dripped down his cheek. he then wiped it away

"Its okay, she doesnt do it anymore"

We were on the road but then Harry went onto another road. I didnt have a clue where we were going.

" Harry what are we doing?"

"Youll see love!"

All of a sudden we pulled onto a road that had a sign saying "Camp Grounds". My mom thinks Im at my friend Anabella's house. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom.

to: MOMMY :) <3

Hey its friday so im just gonna stay the night here

To: ~DIANA ~ $$$$

OKay thats fine

I looked at Harry unpacking the truck. He unpacked a tent, some blankets, and a cooler filled with pizza lunchables. I looked at him, my beautiful boyfriend.