chapter 18

I woke up the next morning  and went to school. All though Haz was helping me I still have depression and cutting problems. I walked through the doors of the school and imediatly people looked at me funny. Then I realized, I forgot to put makeup on my wrists this morning and I was wearing short sleeves! I quickly pulled a light pink jacket out of my bag. But, soon I realized that wasnt why they were looking at me! My baby tummy was starting to show! Now everyone probably thinks I sleep around with every boy in the school. As I walked around to my table with

lizza and girls were calling me a whore. I started to cryy and instead of walking over to lizza I walked into the bathroom. I pulled my extra blade out of purse that  harry didnt know i had, rolled up my pants leg and engraved the word "slut" into my shin. I sat in the bathroom and cried. I rubbed my small baby bump.

"I still have you guys, I always will, Mommy loves you."

The bell rang and I started to walk to class.

8 was in math class and we had a substitute and she called me to her desk.

"Your pregnant aren't you, you little skank."

"Umm...yes...but Ive been dating the guy for almost 4 months. And we are in love."

"Go sit down before I tell principal fisher and get you expelled!"

The whole class laughed and i carved the word "dispised" into my left forearm.

"I went home that day and called Harry over. He noticed my small baby bump. He kissed my belly.

"Me and your mommy love all three of you very much!"

"Yes and we always will. Infinity and beyond!"

"Babe I need to ask you something."

He reached into his coat pocket.

"Will you marry me?" He said opening a small blue box.

The ring was beautiful. It was silver with a diamond infinity symbol. He had the inside engraved with the words "For infinity, and beyond"

I didn't know what to say. Before I could say a word I felt my stoumach turn. i almost puked all over the floor. Ruined the moment but i couldnt help but gag. I didnt know what to say. It was all so sudden.