chapter 20

I went home and cryed into my pillow. What have I done. I decided to go over to harrys and apoligize. he probably hates me. I got to my car and hopped inside. I pulled up at harrys apartment and soon i was at his door. I knocked and he opened it.

"Harry, Im sorry about today...I just...I"

"Save it Diana."

"Look i know i hurt your feelings but..."

"I said save it! Were over! Do you know what kind of courage I had to work up to ask you! I cant believe you! I thought what we had was special! Your having my babies for gods sake!"

"Fine you wanna be like that! You better not EVER lay a hand on MY babies!"

"Look Im sorry, but i thought you loved me. I thought you cared about me. Im sorry but I guess youll have to find some other way to stop cutting!"

"Oh, so your gonna bring that up again! Is that the only reason your still with me Harry!"

"No, Its nothing like that baby. I love you because your nice, sweet, kind, loving, caring, and oh tthat smile of yours gets me everytime. Whenever you smile i just have to smile too. I love you. If your not ready to get married I understand. I just wanna be with you Di!"

Before I could responed or bodies got closer. He toward over me and pushed me onto the bed. I ran my fingers through his soft curly hair. Our lips began to touch. He tugged on my bottom lip. i ripped the shirt off of his torso revealing his 6 pack. I melted at the sight of all of his tatoos. He layed down on the bed and I climbed on top of him. We continued kissing and I ran my hands all over his sweaty chest. Finally I layed down beside him and he grabbed my wrist. He gave it a small peck and stroked it with his thumb. I layed my head down onto his chest and we drifted to sleep.

Mayybe getting married at 17 wouldnt be so bad.