Chapter 2

Now that im in jail i have to figure out how to excape or ....., " you get one hone call, 3 minutes, make it quick." the police officer says to me before i almost fell asleep from my daydream. anyways as im alking to the phone i see alot of other people in cages looks like in orange suits and everything. i didnt want to look like them so i made my call worth it.

   i called mom, my adopted mom. *PHONE RINGS* "hello.?" she says all quietly like she just wokeup. " mom , mom im in jail come bail me out please!? " i say all dramaticlly and sad. 

" what why are u in jail? what u do?"

" i was driving drunk ok. now can u come pick me up please? make it quick.!" i say nervously as one of the mans hands was strocking my hair. i smack his hand away from my hair. "NO!" i say to him.

mom says ," WHAT.!?" 

" no this guy was touching my hair. are u coming?

" yes ill be there! now bye." as she said bye it reminded me 3 years ago when that was the last thing my parents said to me before my whole life changed into this dream life. except for right now thoo but when i get out of here it will start again. hehe i cant wait.

                           32 hours later

where is she im still sitting here!! gosh she said she'll be here its been more than 24 hours man. This is some bull---.

"Your free to go"  the police officer says to me. i say, " you know your job must be really fun? huh?" sarcastically.

" yeah its a thrill " she says back sarcastically.

" well bye then. " i say not really meanng it

i said nothing to mom the whole entire way back home.. i mean why would she leave my in there for 32 hours thats just mestup. woah! i cant wait to see Derick again. i bet he was worried sick about were i was. Dericks my boyfriend, i met him at the movies we both went to go see the One Direction concert he was with his little sister and i just went to go see Zayn hahaha! and it was just <3.<3 love at first sight not really. but we started talking and i missed like half of the movie so he said he will take me back to see the whole movie without talking.