Chapter 7

man after all that we went to the fair. who knew in paris they would have fairs? but then again who wouldn't have fairs? hehe!

" Hey you guys want to hear a joke? " i ask Kimberly, Shiraz, and Lupe who were to busy flirtting with the guys who were eating their corndogs. " ok nevermind then." i say to myself

     "heloo, there gorgeous! my names Peter. and yours?" i heard someone call out to Lupe and another guy who looked exactly like Peter said the exact same thing to Kimberly. They had to be twin brothers or somethng.

     Shiraz came over to where i was and we told them to meet us at the car at 5. right now its about 2 maybe.

     We went to a booth and we played some games I won a huge big light brown bear and Shiraz won a gigantic purple monkey.

i think mine was cute.

    We bumped nto some guys who were total jerks, they told us to watch out and they said some  stuff to us that we didnt like. so we slapped them and im pretty sure Shiraz went ghetto, again, on them.

I got me and Shiraz a large drink and a corndog. 

At the corner of my eye i saw a cutie. He was tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked about 17 or 18 but im 17 so it was good, right?

    I went to go 'accidentaly bump into him' 

"oh im sorry." i say to him

"no its ok, im Jackson by the way." he says so strongly with his deep but not to deep vioce it sounded so cute from him.

    "oh im, Lupita. How old are you?" i ask starring into his eyes i probably freaked him out

" 18, you?"

"17 but im going to turn 18 in 3 months." i said so fast i dont even think he understood me

"oh cool! i hope to be at your party." he says fixing his hair

"sure, you can come. hahaha!" i said