Chapter 10

Today i want to start off fresh, like we were born in Paris and i never wanted to go back to the U.S.A. But i eventually had to before school starts again. 

     When school starts it will be my last year in High School then im off to College or an University, i haven't decided yet.

     After yesturday and last night when i was on my bed thinking i thought about it, i already broke up with Derick at the airport. i must of looked stupid no wonder he was kissing another girl.

    but then again i was drunk soo. ehh, things happen.

   "Okaay girls! tim eto get up where going shopping!" i scream into each room at the girls to wake up. we have plans today! its going to be exciting, where going shopping for new outfits and then were going to go get our hairs done learn some accents and their language here, then were going to go visit the tower and take pictures and get portruits of ourselves. hehe!!

   it took us about 3 hours for all of us to get ready in total.

     "is everyone ready?" i ask

they answer yes, "does everyone have," i started to say while pulling out my list so that i can read what we need before we leave anywhere, " Keys, lipgloss, money, purses, rings, jewlery, eye shadow, makeup basically, extra rubber bands and clips just for emergency hair break downs, and phones, and hotel key?"

    they check for their items and mumble yes. "ok lets go." i say in excitment

     We went to Love Kitty Mall, weird name. I found allot of cute things and i found a cute dress with a bow and shoes that match it was red, white, and black.

    outside the mall they were selling dogs before they got laid down, i saw a puddle at the corner of my eye and i said to myself shes perfect for my picture and my outfit also, mostly you see people in paris woth poodles taking pictures with them and walking them and things. so i adopted one.

 i named her skittles.

i got her clothes and accecories even booties for the winter.

awwwwe she was soo cute.

Lupe's P.O.V.

 Lupita woke us up all excited we were all still sleepy from last night. they left us and Peter and Patrick mine and Kimberly's new boyfriends drove us to the hotel and they were exausted too so we let them spend the night.

i guess they left early in the morning because they weren't there when lupita woke us up.

 She told us we were going shopping and getting our haor done and blah blah i didnt hear the rest i was too sleepy.

we were buying our stuff from the mall when lupita bought a poodle and some other dog things 

i went over to her to talk to her, "Lupita chica your being loca again you need to calm down, ok? your too loca too loca.!"

  "Lupe, No estoy loco que necesita para obtener más felices y dejar de ser tan sueño todo el tiempo la niña!" she tells me

"lupita, este es el único día que tenía sueño y la única razón im sueño se debe a que yo y Kimberly dejó en la feria." i tell her getting mad, mabye its because im still sleepy .. idk?

   "ok, lets just go back to the appartment really quick and get some more rest for like 2 hours or something. tell the girls to come one."

"Si,eso es Sí. ¿Estoy hablando de la niña, ser cool." i say happy that i can finish sleeping

                *At the apartment*        * 3 hours*

Lupita's P.O.V.

   "Man, its been 3 hours." Kimberly says loudly coming into the kitchen

"si, your sister loca wanted to come back and sleep to get more rest now the plans are ruined." i say disappointedly

"its ok. we can do it tomorrow.  right?" she asks

"no, the painter who was suppose to paint us and take our pictures just called and said he has to go to Japan so he cant do it tomorrow." i say again disappointedly

"man thats not fair we shouldn't of had come back." she says getting angry

"now calm down Kim its not that big of a deal we can take our own pictures." i tell her trying to calm her down

she takes some breathes and sits down and watches t.v. like nothing just happened. i take a breathe in relief that she was ok with it

"Hey," Shiraz kind of screaming down the hallway to me, " about to take a shower noone come in unless you want your eyes to burn."

"no problem." i say in disgust. a shiver goes down my spine. ughh. i didnt know what i was shivering from, what shiraz said or if it was cold probably both.

i turn the heater on, "man, its freezing in here." i say to Kim coming back to sit next to her and watch the X factor.

man these people sure can sing. Then thats when it hit me, " Kim we can go on x factor!" i tell her hapily thinking that our day doesn't have to be ruined.

"We cant sing." she says letting my hope down

"oh, yeah, we can take singing lessons." i say trying to get my hopes back up

"we could," she begins, my heart pumping in excitment, " but we dont have time schools about to start in 3 weeks we wont be able to learn how to sing in 3 weeks more like 3 years."

"right. lets just watch x factor." i say thinking of what we could do tomorrow

Lupe walks in and sits next to me, " Sorry i ruined your plans today lupita." she says giving me a hug.

"its ok," i say honestly," its ok."