Chapter 5

*  MY HOUSE *

   I invited my friends over; Lupe, Kimberly, and Shiraz Zoubi. obviously i was already there but have i ever introduced my self my name is Lupita guadaloupe, im 17 now, and if i would say so my self im pretty popular ( you know the somg by ariana grande ), my favorite singer... well i have alot.

    Anyways, i told them to come with all of their clothes and they did then before we left we had a slumber party! we had pillow fights, food fights ( outside ) my mom or dad wasn't home but i still knew we might as well do it outside or we'll have to clean up of we do it inside and because the maid Claire told us too.

      We had fun until 12:01 am we were still up snd we had to get up at 7am so we can catch the flight and we couldnt take the jet because i told the pilot to have a break for 2 weeks and go be with your family. Now do we stay up until 7 and sleep on the airplane or do we go to sleep then get up with only 6 hours of sleep because it takes us a long time to get ready and look perfect, expecially when were all single we NEED to look good.

   YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL FIND OUT ON THIS TRIP.

   Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep *SMACK* i hit the alarm it woke me and Lupe up only at 5:30 we decided to get a 30 minute head start before the other girls wake up. so at 6:06am we woke them up and they were pretty shocked because we were dressed and ready to go.

   "Why didnt you wake us up?" Shiraz screams in anger

She always grumpy if you wake her us early. i wonder how her parents wake her up without being screamed at.?

   " relax its only 6:10 am. you still have time me and Lupe woke up earlier on accident and decided to get dressed already." i say back taking another scoop of my cereal. 

She thinks about what i just said to her and puts her head back in the pillow and says, " oh. well Kim you can go first.

     But kim said, "Noooo please! i dont want to go first. you know what yeah because then i will take all the time that i need too. She quickly gets up with Shiraz behind her chasing her towards the bathroom. KimBERLY SLAMS THE DOOR BEHIND HER.

       "no you dont havr to go first you can..WAIT A MINUTE this is a huge house you should have more than just one bathroom, right?"

   "yeah!" i say laughing so hard that i knock over a bottle of purfume and it spills on the carpet and makes my whole room smell good for a moment then it starts to get to strong and starts burning my nose. ugh i hate that.

i run out the room leaving all of them in there when i went down stairs it was 6:52 am and i screamed hurry up we have to be there in 7 minutes or were going to be late. 

       Lupe came down with her bags in her hand and her phone taking pictures. Kimberly came down but she went to the corner to plug the straightener in it and curl the last piece of her hair she said, " I'm almost done give me 2 seconds."

    i ask, " Where is Shiraz?" 

  " She's getting dressed." Kimberly says

   " uggh! She's going to make us late! SHIRAAAAAAZZAA, COME, ON!"

" Calm down loca shes coming shes coming." Lupe says to me.

i took some breathes, "if shes not down here in the next 30 seconds were leaving her and she can walk."

" dont be like that. " i heard someone say from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen saying, " shutup! " but then when i tuned the corner to see who itwas my heart dropped in hate. it was Jason. " what are you doing in my house? im calling the police. "

   "no please dont i came back for you. i finally found you after 2 years i was looking for you. i miss you."

    i started crying, " please, just get out. i dont want to see you anymore. " stop crying i kept telling myself stop it dont do it stop. but they just kept coming.

  "dont cry. its ok, after the store thing with you and me and jessica i dumped her after 2 months because i knew what and who i wanted, you. i want you Lupita. 

   Jason was mexican too ad he was 6'0 1/2 he was pretty tall. i would of took him back then but im 17 now, i had a boyfrined already, i had a new life and i didnt want him in it. " Get out! i cant have you!" just then I eard the door open and close and i heard an familiar voice but before i could walk to the door and see who it was Jason came at me and kissed me.

   I tried to pull away but he would just get a tighter grip, i turned my head to the side and saw Derick with shock on his face. he pulled jason off of me and gave him a hard punch to the face and didnt stop until I pulled him off and said to him, " Stop! I dont want you to get in trouble, ok?" 

   He pulled away from me " Why were you kissing him? Wat is he doing here? Who is he?"

   i answer his question, " He just walked through the door i kept telling him to get out but he wouldn't and when i heard you come through the door he just kissed me and i tried to pull away but he just got tighter arounf my waist thn you came in."

   " are you telling me the truth lupita?"

"yes!" i say shocked that he didnt believe me at first he finally says ok and kisses me and says i will protect you. i turn around only to see Shiraz and Jason kissing, in my house!

    "Shiraz! what are you doing?" 

  shiraz says, " Oh, lupitah uhh you see i've always liked Jason and you knew that right?"

      "yeah" i mean that was pretty much why i wouldn't date him because Shiraz liked him really really really really reeaaalllyyy rrreeeaaalllyyy rrreeaalllllly much. she always talked about him.

  "ok then, no problem." she said continung to kiss and i said, " WE HAVE TO GO!" it was  6:57 am.

  Derick drove us and we made it there at 6:59 am and he wanted to come so i let him come and Shiraz wanted Jason to come so everyone said yes except me and Derick, i mean after what just happened Hell No!

    So Shiraz said that it was ok and we left him so now its ME, LUPE, KIMBELY, DERICK, AND SHIRAZ. we were going to have fun. expecially since we dont have to worry about money i mean we were all rich!

  well, atleast our parents were. 

NOW HERE WE GO OFF TO PARIS!!! YAY! its going to be fun.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED CHAPTER 5 I TRIED MY BEST! COMMENT AND TELL ME WHO ELSE YOU WAN TOT BE IN THE STORY AND VOTE FOR MY BOOKS! THANKS YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU GUYS!!