Chapter 8

*5:15 pm*

              Me and Jackson have been talking the whole time. I won him a sock monkey and I already had a big light brown bear so I didnt want anything.

He helps me look for the girls.

Just to think about it i think i ditched Shiraz, OMG!!! what have i done? she's robably worried about me and scared and lost. ohhmyylaawwdd ," We have to go and find Shiraz!" i scream at Jackson, making everyone turn there neck towards me and look at me crazy.

i ignored them haters, haha!

no time to joke, focuse lupita find Shiraz i think to myself.

my phone rings,

play the video right now then end it if you want too

my ringtone goes crazy loudly

*you shot through my heart....oooh i was so mad....beware, beware, beware of a woman with a broken heart*

Man i should change my ringtone, i thought

"Shiraz! SHIRAZ!!!" Jackson screams

"Shiraz!" i also scream

my phone's still going off

I STOP. I CHECK MY PHONE. ITS SHIRAZ. I ANSWER, "Where the hell are you?" i say to her

She replies, "im beind you dumbass, i was behind you the whole time. i was following you and Jackson thw whole time."

"oh...sorry."  i say honestly

"naah its alright." she says

"SHIRAAAAZZZZ!!!" Jackson's still screaming not realising that she not lost.

"Jackson she's right here." i tell him

while he was coming toward us shiraz quickly said, " I dont think your paying me anymore attetion your too busy talking to Jackson and i think hes doing it on purpose," she says with a serious look on her face. she quickly looks at Jackon to see if she had anymore time to talk. she did. she continued, " When i called your name he looked back at me in the eyes and started talking louder and closer to your ear, then he grabbed some bitches ass." she puts a smile on her face when hes right next to me.

         "Hey where were you?" he says out of breathe

i look for something and find lemon juice. i grab it and ask Jackson, "did you happen to... hear anyone call me while you were talking to me?" he looks at Shiraz who had the evil eye i love it when she puts that evil face on cause i know whats about to happen 'Ghetto Shiraz'. he looks back at me, "no, why?" finally catching his breathe , "oh, really? cause i thought you did but you were trying to avoid me from talking to Shiraz. why?"

                                    * silence for a while *

Shiraz sighed, " Look Lupita, me and Jackson... know each other back then."

         Jackson inturupts her," Shiraz...you dont ha.."

    Shiraz finishes what he was saying, "Me and Jackson...used to.. go to my old high school together, and he was one of 'the guys'. "

i gasp, "what? no way. " 

   Jackson puts an confused face on, " huh? whats the guy? is that bad? what do you mean no body called me that."

  "yes they did we just never said it in front of you thats why Juliana broke up with you and noone wanted to mess with you anymore after...what you did... to me." shiraz says with a tear falling down her check.

I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

   "what do you mean?" i ask

shiraz sobs a little, "Jackson.... raped me.... people said it was because i brokeup with him and others said it was a dare and he was on drugs at the time.... he also was a player i only dumped him because he cheated on me. your a bastard Jackson and then you try to turn my friend against me, " she has allot of tears falling down now, " your such a bitch J! you turn everyone against me! EVERYONE!" her voice cracks

       Shiraz runs

"your such a ... bitch!" i cried at shiraz's reaction she was really heart broken and torn. she was my best friend she like a sister to me, so i do what any older sis would do for their lil sis, i beat the shit out of him in fornt of everybody, well i probably didnt do any permanent damage because of his muscles, but i hit him as hard as possible.

       I ran after shiraz to the car and we drive away to the hotel

shiraz sobs in the back seat, " I-I wanna g-g-go home, please!"

i try to stop the tears but i cant it was so heart breaking, "im sorry." i whisper