Little About Me

My life was starting the way my life always started since attending Maxwell Acadamy located in Onix City, Tokyo. It starts with me waking up at 7:10, get on the school bus at 7:15 which then arrives at school, Maxwell Acadamy, at 7:35 where I usually sit by myself, eat breakfast that they offer and stare at people while writing in my journal which I always had on me. 7:50 roles around and the bell rings and I go to my eight classes doing the usual school thing like being bored, studying, working and dealing with other people around me (which I later found the solution to my problem, headphones). The last bell rings at 3:20 and I head outside and get on the public bus which thankfully stopped only a block away from the school. I head to work which is at McDonald's. It's the only job I could get at the moment...leave me alone. I'm an assistant manager because I've never missed a day of work in my life being in Onix City, which is weird, and I apparently worked harder than the other employees. I never noticed because I never really cared. I just needed money to live. After my seven hour shift at work, I take the public bus (I fucking need a car I know) back to my house that lay just on the outskirts of the city. That's how my life in this city goes. Every. Single. Day.

It would seem like I was another, perfectly normal person on this large planet with my normal day, my normal house and a semi-normal look. Truth is, I'm far from normal. Ever since I can remember I've been able to see the date of someone's death, their names and how they died. I don't understand how or why I've been able to do this but I just have. I read in a book that if you look in the mirror you could see your own death date and how you die. So I decided to try it out since I had nothing better to do. That book lied to me. My death was not above my head just my name. 'At least I'll never forget what my name is.' I thought to myself, kind of annoyed.

As for my social life...it's odd in ways I guess. At school I have seven friends. Jane William, Jeff William, Susan Trottingham, Jack Daring, Sally Silver, Max Maximum and Zach Maximum. I never talked to them the first two years I attended Maxwell Acadamy and to be honest i wasn't planning on taking to them any time soon. However, it appeared i had no choice. Sally Silver was the first to notice me sitting all alone and decided it was good for her and me for her to talk to me. She seemed happy all the time and talked a lot. It was horribly annoying but I listened since this was the closest thing to a friend since...ever. She randomly began asking questions like "What do you think some one should do if they are having problems at home but don't want to tell anyone in fear that their problems would get worst. " and "How do you feel about homosexuals and bisexuals." I answered the questions to how I truly felt and even decided to tell her that I was gay. Apparently they were all good answers because the grin on her face stayed there and she wasn't startled by me being gay. In fact she was...way too happy about it. She finally left but then came up to me the next day with her six friends who heard of me from Sally and so they stuck around.

My social life at home, it isn't much really. I have a father named James Smith who owns a large music company, there's my mother, Titania Smith who is more like a housewife, finally there's my older brother, Todd Smith who works as a singer in dad's music company. Usually if I'm off work and dad and Todd are out themselves it leaves my mom, who talks to me and sees me as the favorite child [even though she refused to say so] mainly because I never talked to the others about what she said and even if I wasn't listening, I at least made eye contact to make it seem like I was listening. Finally there's my depressing ass. Taka Smith, a gay, twenty year old, six foot two tall, skinny, flawless, pale white kid with sapphire-like eyes, light brown hair with straight, white teeth and blue reading glasses. I'm the only faggot in the family. No one knows about it and that's how I'm going to keep it, for now I guess until I find the right time to tell them.

Other than the normal activities like going to school and work, I often write music no one is ever going to hear, write stories no one is ever going to read, listen to music, watch tv or even go on long walks no matter what the weather was. I don't spend much time with my dad because he favors Todd more and so that makes it to where I don't spend time with Todd either because he's always off with dad trying to follow in his footsteps. Mom is the only one I see most my life.

That's pretty much all there is to know about me. Yea, yea I'm a boring, depressing person but that's just how I am. Since I know when people die I don't get attached to anyone because I was only going to watch the date above their head. That's all I can do since I dread any day that is remotely close to their death if I got close to someone. Also the main reason that I'm still single. That's all there is to it. No if's, and's or but's.