Taka's Smutty Dream [WARNING DETAILED SMUT!!!]

THERE WILL BE SMUT!!!
------------------------------------------------------
~Taka's pov~

I had a dream last night for the first time in I don't remember how long but it was still a dream. A very...hot dream.

I was back in school, giving Death, or Fang as his alias name was, and I had the ragging boner from him blowing on my neck. At some point during the tour Deat- fuck it, Fang noticed it and pulled me into the nearby bathroom and into a stall.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, my face burning up from being in the same stall as him, door locked. I knew this was a dream because the stall was huge, the door and the walls went all the way from the ceiling to the floor and it had it's own little light, defiantly not real.

I realized Fang hadn't answered my question but took my bag and items I held in my arms off to the side, the bulge in my pants clear as day. My face and body grew hotter as Fang sat down, arms reached around me, legs wrapping around mine to keep them separated. He then reached down and began to open up my pants and boxers, letting my erection show to him. I felt so embarrassed that someone was seeing this. He took his hand and wrapped it around my cock, making me let out a soft moan.

"F-Fang...s-stop it!" I cried out. He however didn't stop. He placed kisses all over my neck as he rubbed a little harder and a bit faster. I couldn't help but moan louder and try to fight his grip but he held me close.

"I'm not letting you go Taka." He whispered in my ear. I shiver and blush a much darker red.

His rubbing kept getting faster and harder and it was starting to actually feel good.

I began moaning much louder and I heard him laugh at me.

"D-don't laugh at me!" I shouted between a moan.

"Can't help it. It's just so funny watching you for how easily broken you can be." He whispered in that deep voice of his, his hand rubbing all over my cock.

"S-shut up!" I moaned, feeling myself reaching my limit in no time. My whole body was shaking, my skin turning sensitive and with each of his kisses, I shivered more and was even closer to losing.

He came to a stop and let go of me. At first I was confused and...disappointed...until a felt something warm and wet cover my cock making me gasp and moan loudly. I look down and see Fang, his mouth wrapped around it.

He began with the tip, flicking his tongue over it slowly, his hot saliva running down my length very slowly. I run my fingers through his hair, gasping and moaning. I was getting turned on by this and I simply stopped trying to get him to stop.

He moved his mouth up and down my cock and I violently grip hits hair, moaning loudly, panting heavily and just as I blow my load into his mouth I woke up from my dream in a sweat, my boxers a mess, my face burning hot. 'Oh my god...' I thought. 'I have to see him tomorrow after a dream like that...."