The Man Across The School

~Taka's pov~

I sit in school doing the things I always did every year. Taking notes, attending my classes, being with the small amount of friends that I have, being the top A+ student that I am. Nothing I did today was any different from what I usually did on any other day, but not everything was as it usually was. Which is great for a change. I feel like I can't change. A fucking robot walking over here. Heading to another class as I'm programmed or whatever.

I look out the window in my math class that I got to sit by, seventh window on my side of the room. I do this every year and nothing changed...until today. As I look out of the window, I notice a man who was maybe twenty four at the very least, he had long jet black hair that was tied into a lazy ponytail, a peachy colored skin tone. He wore a tight white tank top that showed every last inch of his muscles, long tan khakis and black running shoes. God look at those muscles! He doesn't have too much which is perfect. He has that nice buff amount that made any man se- HOLY SHIT! Does he have purple eye?!

I almost pressed myself against the window as I looked down at the man standing just across the school. This man, is everything I wanted in a man. The broad body, masculine, the black hair...god...the purple eyes...those fucking eyes. God dammit I'm getting excited over his appearance and I don't even know this man.

I keep staring at the man when I finally stopped drooling over him and noticed something was missing above his head.

He doesn't have a death date. All there was above his head was a name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Death.