:::The Sacrifice:::

I was somewhere in a house. It was empty, glass was shattered everywhere on the ground, the walls were dirty and spray painted. The furniture was ruined and gross, down to the wood with barely any cushions on it.

"What do you see?" I heard Zane's calm voice. I hated that it made me calm right now.

"An abandoned house." I said as I continued to walk, hearing the glass crunch under my bare feet. I could hear voices coming from outside the front door. The doorknob slowly turned, and in came two people, neither of which were Alex. Yet I could tell they were in his pack.

"Two people just came in." I said.

"Who?"

"I don't know, I just know they are in his pack. They have the same...smell, I guess."

There was silence for awhile as I just watched the pair come into the dirty living room.

"Kill them."

"What? No - "

"Kill him, or I kill your precious boyfriend."

I gulped as I listened to the pair.

"Zane is trying to get Ava back." One of them said.

"Why?"

It was silent at first. "To kill Alex."

The other man's eyes widened. He rubbed his face. "We can't compete with that."

He nodded, "That's why we kill Zane."

"And if we can't?"

"Kill Ava."

I gulped.

"Did you kill them?" Zane asked.

I didn't want to kill them. But then again, they were probably going to kill me, and Zane was probably going to kill Stiles.

I sighed heavily. I didn't know what else to do.

I walked up to the pair.

They shivered, then I lunged both hands into their chests. They threw their head back and screamed. Their bodies were losing it's heat rapidly as I felt their souls escape and go into me. I felt my energy increase rapidly, radiating off my body.

"Done." I said.

I could hear Zane exhale sharply.

"Now find Alex." Zane ordered.

"How?"

"Think of him."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I thought of Alex. After a minute or two, I felt a gush of wind.

I opened my eyes. My heart sank.

Alex was in a truck across from my house. Well, my house back in Texas.

My little sister walked outside, earbuds in. She was looking at her phone as she started walking down the side walk towards the park. I could practically see the depressing energy around her body. I could tell she became isolated.

I felt terrible for leaving.

Alex stepped out of the truck and started walking on the sidewalk towards my little sister. He was right in front of the house.

I felt a sudden anger rush over me as I raced to him, threw my hand in his chest, and watched as his body immediately crumble to the ground as he clutched his chest. Almost immediately, I saw my mom run out. She raced towards the side walk and screamed out my little sister's name as she kneeled down. My little sister turned around in surprise and started to run. I could see my older sister come out, she was holding...