Epilogue Final

WARNING

LEMON IF YOU DONT LIKE LEMON OR FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

When you woke up it was dark outside and your boyfriend was no where no be seen. You shifted and wanted to stand up, but a pain on your lower back made you cry out in pain.

"(F/N)?" you hear Levi call from the office.

"Yeah" you bit your lip and stood up despite the pain still bugging you.

'Was it this painful for Levi as well?' you asked yourself.

You limped slightly as you walked over to the office.

"What time is it?" you asked.

"About 9 pm. You slept the entire day." he said, and then he looked up "Oh goddamn. You look like shit. Lay down again!" It came of more like a demand than advice and it probably was so you turned around to get to to bed again. You stumbled and almost fell, but a pair of strong arms caught you.

"Damn, it's harder for you isn't it?"

You nodded and breathed in sharply a couple times. It was like there were weights on your arms and legs and you couldn't think straight. Under normal circumstances you would have blamed Levi for that last one, but right now you were sure those were all side effects of the substance.

Levi laid you on the bed and put a blanket over you. If you had the energy to, you would have smiled at his cute actions. He could be so caring and sweet if he was concerned.

Your eyelids got heavier and heavier and soon you were sleeping again.

The next time you woke up, the sun was already high in the sky.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" Levi murmured from behind you.

"Morning Hun ~" you smiled and looked at him.

"These look fantastic on you" he said and grinned.

"What?" It took you a moment to realize your cat features should be here by now. "Oh, god. I want to see ~" you whined and ran into the bathroom to look at them.

On your head were a pair of white, fluffy ears and from your lower back there was a tail in the same color showing. You touched the ears slightly and it felt weird to you. Your tail was swinging on its own.

"See ? You're adorable."

You turned to see Levi leaning into the door frame. You smiled but a small blush spread across your cheeks because of the compliment.

"And now you're blushing. Damn I don't think I can wait until you get into heat (F/N) ~" he purred as walked behind you, turning you so that you watched him in the mirror. His hands travel along your body and his eyes were locked with yours in the mirror. "I could just take you like this -" he said and kissed your neck.

"(F/N)???!!!" Hanji screamed from the office "Levi? Are you two already getting it own?!" she squealed.

"No, Hanji" you said and stuck your tongue out to Levi. You walked out to Hanji with Levi following you.

"Did I interrupt something?" she asked and tried to look innocently. You didn't answer right away so she continued "Because I think I did. Judging from that death glare of yours Levi" she giggled.

"Fuck you too." he murmured and hugged you from behind.

Hanji only grinned and her attention focused on you.

"You look so cute (F/N)! No wonder he couldn't keep his hands off you!" she got closer and reached out to touch your ear but Levi made a step backward, taking you with him.