Epilogue Part 1

It had been almost 7 months now since the cat incidence and Levi and you were officially dating now. None of the cadets or your superiors were surprised and gladly no one had anything against it. The relationship was making you very happy and according to a few rumors you had heard even Levi was kinder and more relaxed than he was before. Although you were a little sad after all his cute cat personality traits were gone, you soon found out that he was cute just being his normal self as well.

You now slept in his quarters and had even moved your stuff there – on his request. It had made you happy when he told you he wanted to 'move in together'. Your boyfriend was comfortable with you being around him a lot of the time and you still, after more than half a year, felt kind of honored.

You, of course, didn't mind his presence either. Sadly he had dropped his habit of only wearing his undergarments. He still was just as cuddly than his cat-self was though. You got to feel that every evening when you went to sleep, because he would always cuddle up to you and the two of you would fall asleep in the weirdest cuddle positions.

And yes, your sex life was just fine without heats or mating seasons. It was more than fine actually. There even where a few days were you had to call in sick, because moving much was out of the question. Also, you now had a couple scarfs as well, just in case you wanted to hide any marks on your neck.

At the moment you were sitting in Levi's office, doing your last few sheets of paperwork for the day. Levi was outside at the training grounds with the cadets. It was getting colder every day and winter would be coming soon. The cadets that Levi had dispraised a few months back where now trained and mostly average to good soldiers.

You heard a knock at the door and looked up from your papers.

"The Captain isn't here right now. He's at the training grounds" you said, assuming that whoever it was wanted to see Levi.

"It's just me, (F/N). Can I come in?"

You smiled slightly, recognizing the voice as Hanjis.

"Yes, please come in." you said and looked at the woman entering the room. "What is it? You never knock."

"Ah you see (F/N). There is something I want to talk to you about."

She sounded serious and you felt worry in your stomach.

"Is... there something wrong?" you asked, your voice was shaky.

"No, no not at all" she replied quickly "I need someone for an experiment. I thought you would want to help me maybe?"

"What's it about?"

"You remember that thing that made Levi into a half-cat?" she said and smiled brightly.

"How could I forget that?" you said and smiled at all the cute, funny and sexy memories.

"Well you see, I was really interested in that and did a lot of research since then. I came up with a substance that should have the same effects! I really want to try it out and see if it works!"

There was no point in denying that Hanji was a brilliant scientist. She was able to create the weirdest things after all. You had no idea how that would work.

"And why me?" you asked, not completely opposed to the idea yet.

"Because you read the whole book and you have the experience with Levi! It wouldn't work on him probably. He is resistant to it now."

You sighed slightly. It was interesting to you. You wouldn't mind it for a few days right?

"I need more details. How long will it last? Will I go though a heat phase as well? What effects will it have exactly?"