Chapter 7: Play

And Levi really did get a lot more comfortable with everything related to this cat-thing. He even wanted you to tell him what you had red in the book, so he could know more himself.

The Catpan got more relaxed when you would touch his cat ears and tail or when you would point something along those lines out. He didn't hold back while eating either, starting to play with his food just like a cat would do even when you were present.

Honestly, you kind of felt flattered that he wasn't embarrassed by his actions in front of you. It meant that he also was comfortable with you as well, didn't it?

Today was a hot day and the sun was shining through the windows. You were sweating in your normal uniform and currently sitting in the corner of Levi's office. It was the only place you found were there was a shadow and no direct sunlight.

Levi was cleaning his desk up. He had finally finished his paperwork a couple minutes go and now was organizing the table. For some reason, the heat didn't seem to bother him at all. What did bother him was your sweaty ass.

"Hey, (F/N)! I thought I already told you do go take a shower this morning?"

"I did. I also took another one before lunch and one after lunch. It's just to damn hot. And this uniform isn't helping at all you know. "

"Tch. Then take another shower. I can smell you and I do not like it." his ears twitched and flattened slightly against his head. "I'll see if I can find something more suitable for you while you're in the bathroom"

You sighed and got up "Okay, nothing inappropriate though, Levi" you giggled slightly before turning around and entering the bathroom.

"Nothing inappropriate, huh? I am not that obvious am I?" the dark haired male grumbled while searching through his closet. He found a few shirts and shorts, but figured that the shorts were probably to small for a woman's hips. So he put out a white tank top and a pair of black boxer briefs. He grinned as he noticed that the shorts were without a doubt going to be really tight fitted on you.

He knocked at the bathroom door as soon as he heard the shower go out and said:

"I'll lay some clothes in front of the door. I'm in my office if you need me"

You answered him with a quick "Yeah"

You peaked your head out of the bathroom, just to make sure he wasn't watching you and then snatched the bundle of clothes inside. At first you put on the white tank top.

'I wonder why he has that one? I've never seen him wear it or anything like this at all'

It was slightly sheer, so you had to wear your dark purple bra underneath. And of fucking course was it showing through. You decided not to care, after all it's just a booby supporter and almost every woman wears one.

As you picked up the remaining piece of clothing you mentally slapped yourself for trusting a man that had complimented your ass a few days prior with your clothing.

Those briefs did cover everything until right under your butt, but they were tight and basically left nothing to the imagination.

You put them on anyways, what choice did you have? Go out to complain naked?

'Probably what he wants me to do, hmpf' you thought to yourself and looked into the mirror again.

Your hair was a mess so you brushed it and put it up in a ponytail. You were most definitely not going to let it open in this heat.

Finally you were finished and the warmth of the sun was more bearable now, so you went out and walked trough the bedroom to the office. You grinned as you noticed Levi catching a glimpse at your butt when you bent over to pick up the cat behavior book. You were stoke by new found confidence and decided to get a little more cheeky and daring so you turned around and caught him in the act of staring at you.