Chapter 11

Robert burst open the door and yelled, "What's going on in here!" I pressed the record button and zoomed in to Robert.

"Why did you kidnap me?" Ali screamed at him. Robert smirked, "For money Ali, for money. Also, I hated your father so much, I used to want to kill him right there."

"Why...." Ali began to ask when we heard sirens wailing. Roberts face went white as he heard them coming closer and closer. He looked like a ghost when he turned and ran. We heard the back door slam and I pressed the button once again to stop recording. There was my proof.

    I knelt down next to Ali and said, "Give this to the police and tell them to look at the latest video. Tell them that the person who filmed it was sorry that she had to take it from another person fro she had not got one of her own."

  The sirens were right outside the house now and I heard the police bang open the door. "Don't be afraid." I said as I flickered out of veiw. "These people are here to help you." And with that the police burst into the room. They saw Ali and said, "Who are you?"  Ali looked up at them wide eyed and said in a small voice, "Ali Smallman. Look at the latest video on here." The police took it from her and then said, "Come with us." They took her by the hand and walked off.

   At the door Ali looked behind her shoulder and whispered,"Thank you." And with that she was gone. 

  I smiled as the familiar sensation took over me, and I began to spin. I had done what was needed, and I was happy.