You aint got nothin om me...Or do you?

JADA'S POV
After that little event that happen almost 2 weeks ago I have been scared to step out of my own house.Nobody should be so damn scared to where they are scared to walk of there own house.Today is me and Ivonne 1 year aniversary and I wanna surprise her,but she isint really into surprises.So I go freashen up in the shower.I put on a innocent peach strapless croptop with some high waistend flower decorated skinny's and my peach and white custom mad air force 1's.It seems like a little much but shii all i got in my closet it expensive close,Duh fuq some of the shii still got tags on em lmao.So i go get in my car and bumbin "Too Player" by Vinney West.My hair is blowing in the wind.I see a similar car to the one i seen in the side window when Ivonne was driving off,but Ivonne said not to worry i didnt pay no attention to it.I was waiting for the turning light to turn green.I turn into the mexico plaza to go get things for the anniversary surprise.I walk down the isle to get 4 red and soft purple candles,I walk down another to get placemates,I dropped one and I had this feeling that someone was either watching me or was behind me.I get up really quickly and look around..I thought to myself "girl relax you workin yourself up".I walk down the isle.I go to the back of the store to get some glass wine cups.I turned around and next thing i new I was seeing black,pure darkness.

PLUGS POV
Wake up baby girl.Jada get up. "Who are you why am i tied up,what do you want from me I said throught tears".
Didnt I tell you that we would meet up soon baby.Your that man I was talking to on the phone a while back.Yeah ma dad me.Your girl is Ivonne correct."After this shi I was regreating getting turnes on bg his voice I thought to myself".Um yes that is my girlfriend"."If you have problems with my girl why are you taking custudy of me like i know something,I never even heard about you until now".Lets talk about how i am iight."Okay Im listening"Im plugs.. Me and your little girl friend ohh whatever you wanna call get use to be nigga until she got me locked up for 15 years." Why did or how did he get you lucked up". We where doing a bank robbery and that dumb ass bitch skot the damn security guard. We talked about not hurting anybody, but she listens to her own rules so yeah. But i got locked up because when he went in fire questioning they didn't have any proof of him being there so he rated me out.I was locked up for robbery and attemted murder.He took my money and the money he took.Im guessing thats why got on a $300 golf watch on ya wrist.So either yo girl finna pay or you are.
JADA POV
Im sitting hefe listening to what happen.Me and ivonne have been together forba year and i never heard about none of this.I would wonder every now and then on how she had enough noney for rent and bills to buy both of us a new car and still have moneg left to spend on me,she didnt even have a job,well atleast not that i knoe of,but i never asked.You never ask the person who making the money in the relationship how they doing it.So i can tell tha the was getting more and more mad by the way his voice was getting strained to talk.I did the smart thing and just didnt ask anymore questions.

IVONNE POV
I have been blowing Jada phone up since 4:30 and she sending me straight to voicemail.Today is our anniversary and i wanted to surprise her.Im nit a big fan of people throwing me a surprise anything but my baby loves it so ill do anything to put a beautiful smile on her face.She rockes my world
. its 7:00..8:00 passd then 9:00 then 10:00.Im getting worried about her.I called her 1 last final times and my mouth droppen when i heard the voice tht said Hello.I said Plugs you better not hurt my girl ori swear before god.."You aint gone do shii,he sakd cutting me off".I hears my girl screaming and yelling in the background says "Stop touching me,stoop itt,I wanna go home.Ivvonnneeeee I need you,Ivvonneee.He better not be hurting her "Turn around and take this dick little girl..I guess she kept moving because I heard a slapp and her crying.I will be right there babyy."Ivvonnneee!!