New 4th member?

Start- Day 395

Lauren

I finished packing up my belongings yesterday and a moving company came today to take my boxes. Meisong walked into our bed room and sighed, “I can’t believe you are really leaving us unnie.” She sat beside me on the bed and hugged me sadly. “I’m sorry. I will keep contact with you guys and I’ll skype everyday. So it’ll feel like I’m still here” I smiled as Meisong nodded. “How are your bruises?” I asked her and she giggled. “Manageable. I should be able to start dancing and moving like normal in a few days. Youngjae has been keeping me off my feet so I feel really lazy” I grinned. “I’m happy I’m leaving you all in good hands. Your boyfriends seem to be pretty useful after all” I winked and Meisong laughed. “Oh come on, Zelo has always been useful for Melody. It’s sad you didn’t date one of the boys. Maybe you would have stayed with us” Meisong’s smile faltered. I placed my head on hers, “No. It wouldn’t have changed. I still would have taken this job. Dreams come before love.” She frowned, “Cassidy.” I sighed when I heard her call me by my real name. She narrowed her eyes at me seriously, “Did you fall in love with one of them?”

“It’s nothing to worry about. My choice has been made” I stated and she gasped. “Cassidy!” I smiled at her, patted her back, and then stood up. “I’m going to the dance studio one last time.” Before Meisong could speak I left the room.

When I reached the studio I stared in the mirror thinking of all the memories that this place brought me. I took a deep breath keeping down my tears before I plugged in my ipod and played ‘Electric Shock’ by F(X), ‘Bad Girl’ by Beast, and ‘The Boys’ by Girl’s Generation for me to dance to.

Meisong

I watched Cassidy leave before I pulled out my phone and called a number, “Hello?”

“Hey babe, tell the boys we need a meeting asap.” I heard him yawn. “Okay baby. Give me a second” it was quiet for a moment before I heard Zelo shout. “YAH! What’s the big idea?”

“My girlfriend. She’s calling a group meeting now get up!” Youngjae shouted back as I heard Zelo fall out of bed. “Aish! Really! I’m up happy?”

“Ecstatic” Youngjae replied sarcastically causing me to giggle. “We’ll be there in thirty minutes or so” he finally spoke to me and I replied with ‘okay’ and I hung up the phone. I walked out into the living room to see Jennifer and Melody up and eating cereal bars as they looked through a magazine together, “All the boys will be here in thirty minutes. I called for a meeting.” They looked up at their magazine and Melody ran. “I’m not ready for Zelo to see me! I’m taking a shower first!” She screamed before she stumbled and hit the floor. Jen and I ran to Melody’s side and helped her up, “Go take your shower. We already took ours. Don’t rush silly” Jen smiled as Melody held back her tears. “That really hurt” she whined but she rubbed her nose with her arm and left to go to the bathroom. We looked at each other and laughed, “Has Zelo seen this baby side of her?” I shrugged before I headed to my room and changed.

“Why does this house look a little empty?” Zelo asked the moment the group walked in. “Movers came and took a lot of the boxes” Melody announced before she placed her hands on her mouth. “Opps…”

“Movers? Are you guys leaving?” Daehyun asked as he looked towards Jen who quickly shook her head. “How about you guys sit and we can start the meeting?” I cut in directing them to the living room. I called them all for one purpose. I had to find out who was in love with Cassidy. I needed to know the idiot who hasn’t tried to stop her. I stood in front of the entire group and awkwardly coughed. Yea, I’ve never been good with speaking in front of a lot of people. “I called you here today because… Well Zelo mentioned that this place looks empty. It’s because Cassidy is leaving.” There were a lot of wide-eyes and questioning looks among the boys. “Why is she leaving?” Himchan asked. “She got a job offer in Japan to teach English to kids. She is leaving tomorrow.”